Discuss Detroit » Archives - Connections II » Paging Richard Bak « Previous Next »
Top of pageBottom of page

Johnlodge
Username: Johnlodge

Post Number: 8508
Posted on Friday, August 29, 2008 - 10:22 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Is your short stint at DYes already over? I enjoyed the humor in some otherwise far too serious threads.

Lodgedodger
Username: Lodgedodger

Post Number: 474
Posted on Friday, August 29, 2008 - 8:59 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I hope not...I really enjoy his comments. Btw, I'm reading his book and he's a most-excellent writer.

Reddog289
Username: Reddog289

Post Number: 559
Posted on Saturday, August 30, 2008 - 12:51 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I have enjoyed the two books that i have of his, and also other things i have read by him.

Richard_bak
Username: Richard_bak

Post Number: 490
Posted on Wednesday, September 03, 2008 - 10:43 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Please, gimme a break. The guy's a total hack.

Ed_golick
Username: Ed_golick

Post Number: 1097
Posted on Wednesday, September 03, 2008 - 6:14 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Richard,
Are you related to Per Bak, the Danish theoretical physicist attributed with the development of the concept of self-organized criticality?

Richard_bak

Post Number: 522
Posted on Wednesday, September 03, 2008 - 6:51 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Yes. Obviously. Burp.

Lodgedodger
Username: Lodgedodger

Post Number: 491
Posted on Wednesday, September 03, 2008 - 8:35 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Welcome back! I was worried about you!

Richard_bak

Post Number: 528
Posted on Thursday, September 04, 2008 - 12:14 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thanks. A little Vicks on the chest and hot Vernors and I was good as new. I also got your get-well card. Evidently you forgot the $20 bill you meant to tuck inside it.

Add Your Message Here
Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.