Discuss Detroit » Archives - Connections II » Team handball clubs « Previous Next »
Top of pageBottom of page

Dtowncitylover
Username: Dtowncitylover

Post Number: 273
Posted on Monday, August 25, 2008 - 8:55 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Does anyone know of any team handball clubs in the Metro area?? I emailed USA Team Handball but they haven't gotten back...

Zimm
Username: Zimm

Post Number: 81
Posted on Tuesday, August 26, 2008 - 12:20 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

you know, they might be a little busy. you know, being in china for the olympics and all.

and they might be overwhelmed by emails. being on network tv raises their profile from Hoffa-esque to, well, whatever it is now...

Dtowncitylover
Username: Dtowncitylover

Post Number: 274
Posted on Tuesday, August 26, 2008 - 1:01 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Actually Team USA didn't qualify...so I doubt that.

And yes I guessed that...BUT I WANT IT NOW!! lol.
Thanks!

Chuckjav
Username: Chuckjav

Post Number: 660
Posted on Wednesday, August 27, 2008 - 10:13 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Team Handball appears to be very challenging; the current world record holder in the (men's) javelin throw had been involved with the sport.

Goat
Username: Goat

Post Number: 10340
Posted on Wednesday, August 27, 2008 - 11:59 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Lowell do you still play?

Add Your Message Here
Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.