Discuss Detroit » Archives - Connections II » Thornetta Davis is Getting MARRIED this Sunday « Previous Next »
Top of pageBottom of page

Gannon
Username: Gannon

Post Number: 13736
Posted on Tuesday, August 12, 2008 - 12:25 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

During the African World Festival on stage at Hart Plaza at 3:30 p.m., please come celebrate Detroit's Blues Diva and HER Rhythm Main Man James as they wed...full-blown jams session to follow.

This will be one of the biggest parties the entire summer...she's sewn SO much love throughout the years, I certainly hope she can handle getting it back from those of us who've been with her through thick and thin.

Best wishes Thornetta...I'll be there!

Kathleen
Username: Kathleen

Post Number: 2989
Posted on Tuesday, August 12, 2008 - 3:44 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

See you there, Gannon! If we can find each other through the throngs of people that are bound to be there...

Cub
Username: Cub

Post Number: 708
Posted on Tuesday, August 12, 2008 - 3:45 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Me too!

Stromberg2
Username: Stromberg2

Post Number: 103
Posted on Tuesday, August 12, 2008 - 4:39 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I might have to check that out. I met her through Eddie Harsch once and she seemed real cool.

Stromberg2

Lodgedodger
Username: Lodgedodger

Post Number: 334
Posted on Tuesday, August 12, 2008 - 10:19 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Perhaps we should all chip in and buy her a toaster?

Kathleen

Post Number: 3005
Posted on Sunday, August 17, 2008 - 7:57 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Just a reminder: wedding at 3:30, jam session to follow...c'mon down to Hart Plaza!

Kathleen

Post Number: 3009
Posted on Sunday, August 17, 2008 - 11:28 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thornetta and James' wedding was moving and memorable! There was terrific music and tradition and family and faith. The bride was beautiful, the groom handsome, and the wedding party very sharp! Everyone had a great time!!

Add Your Message Here
Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.