Discuss Detroit » Archives - Connections II » Paging Pam « Previous Next »
Top of pageBottom of page

Ravine
Username: Ravine

Post Number: 2469
Posted on Saturday, July 19, 2008 - 10:43 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Pam,

I really must sincerely thank you, truly, for posting that link to the absolutely hilarious Joe Cocker at Woodstock w/subtitles video. Despite my continuing to act as the epitome of cheerful, benevolent whimsy on DY (insert ugly throat-clearing noise,) I have been rather profoundly depressed, lately, and I might have even judged myself to be pretty much laugh-proof, and then here you come with that video (which I was a couple of days late in catching,) and I laughed-- vigorously-- all the way through it.
Thanks, Pam. You're The Best.

Pam
Username: Pam

Post Number: 4284
Posted on Sunday, July 20, 2008 - 9:57 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I'm glad I could help! Hope you feel better.

Steve
Username: Steve

Post Number: 239
Posted on Sunday, July 20, 2008 - 12:19 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I missed the link. Can you post it again please?

Pam

Post Number: 4285
Posted on Sunday, July 20, 2008 - 1:22 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

It is on the "Music-what are you listening to" topic on the Non-Detroit side.

Steve
Username: Steve

Post Number: 240
Posted on Sunday, July 20, 2008 - 5:13 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

That was great.

Gazhekwe
Username: Gazhekwe

Post Number: 2393
Posted on Thursday, July 24, 2008 - 9:12 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thanks, I needed that laugh. I keep waiting for the poor guy to fall right on his head, but never thought of the words in quite that way before. :-)

Pam

Post Number: 4403
Posted on Saturday, August 09, 2008 - 6:43 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I was going back through the music thread and I noticed Larryinflorida posted that same Joe Cocker video over a week before I did. Sorry, Larry.

Add Your Message Here
Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.