Discuss Detroit » Archives - Connections II » Looking for a disposable couch or two. « Previous Next »
Top of pageBottom of page

Django
Username: Django

Post Number: 1374
Posted on Thursday, July 17, 2008 - 6:16 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I'm looking for a couch that no one wants. I can probably come with a truck and remove it if you have one, or two.

I usually have a couch at the Dally in the Alley and serve some drinks to friends. Ive expanded to the 4th st Fair last year but am in need of a couch. I'm actually looking for two. A coffee table would be nice but I may have that covered. Anyone see a halfway decent looking couch on a curb let me know and Ill go sniff it out.

Of course anyone who can help me out gets at least a few martinis.

Just want to clarify, I DO NOT SELL DRINKS. they are for my friends, that includes you. I supply the first half gallon of Gordons and all the olives that are stuffed with the cheapest blue cheese I can find. Please bring your own martini glasses, otherwise you'll get yours in a plastic cup (VERY uncouth)

Couches,
Anyone,, anyone?

Jams
Username: Jams

Post Number: 9423
Posted on Thursday, July 17, 2008 - 6:31 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I have 2 that I need gone by next week, happy to have you take them and probably the coffee table as well, and there's another abandoned couch in the alley.

(Message edited by jams on July 17, 2008)

Django
Username: Django

Post Number: 1376
Posted on Thursday, July 17, 2008 - 8:24 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

KICKASS, just talked to Jams on the phone everyone, sounds like Im all set unless someone else wants to bring their own couch.

Anyone,,anyone??

Add Your Message Here
Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.