Discuss Detroit » Archives - Connections II » Paging the original D-Day « Previous Next »
Top of pageBottom of page

Histeric
Username: Histeric

Post Number: 928
Posted on Monday, July 07, 2008 - 5:07 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Or anyone who has his phone number. Give me a call Mike. Wanna bring the boy down to KI this week if possible.

Histeric
Username: Histeric

Post Number: 929
Posted on Monday, July 07, 2008 - 9:12 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

bump

Dday
Username: Dday

Post Number: 902
Posted on Monday, July 07, 2008 - 10:59 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Come on down! I got a couple freebies waiting on you and Histeric Jr. to get into the park. I'll give you a call tomorrow.

Bulletmagnet
Username: Bulletmagnet

Post Number: 1455
Posted on Wednesday, July 16, 2008 - 5:56 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I just wanted to take this opportunity to say “Hello!” to D-Day. (bump)

Dday

Post Number: 903
Posted on Thursday, July 17, 2008 - 2:18 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hey!

Gannon
Username: Gannon

Post Number: 13488
Posted on Thursday, July 17, 2008 - 2:25 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Me, too, but I'm not on a drunken posting binge, I just miss your bright outlook and wisdom over beers.

Glad Histeric caught up with you...cannot wait to hear his son's storytelling of the weekend.

Cheers

Johnlodge
Username: Johnlodge

Post Number: 7656
Posted on Thursday, July 17, 2008 - 2:34 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Gonna have to start calling him Ccbulletmagnet if he keeps that up.

Dday

Post Number: 904
Posted on Thursday, July 17, 2008 - 5:58 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

quote:

Me, too, but I'm not on a drunken posting binge, I just miss your bright outlook and wisdom over beers.

Glad Histeric caught up with you...cannot wait to hear his son's storytelling of the weekend.

Cheers

I miss Thursday nights, as well. It seems the more beer I drink, the wiser I get.....even still, just ask my wife.

(Message edited by D-Day on July 17, 2008)

Add Your Message Here
Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.