Discuss Detroit » Archives - Connections II » Online Chess Monday 3-6am? Anyone? « Previous Next »
Top of pageBottom of page

Sean_of_detroit
Username: Sean_of_detroit

Post Number: 1032
Posted on Monday, July 07, 2008 - 2:28 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Looking for someone to play with me. Anyone interested? I wouldn't mind other games I guess, but am not a fan of cards in general... other than maybe Go Fish. LOL!

Monday 7th, 3-6am

Spiritofdetroit
Username: Spiritofdetroit

Post Number: 1027
Posted on Monday, July 07, 2008 - 12:10 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

3-6am? Go to bed

Johnlodge
Username: Johnlodge

Post Number: 7502
Posted on Monday, July 07, 2008 - 1:42 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Sean doesn't sleep. He goes into stasis for 2 hours a week or something.

Sean_of_detroit
Username: Sean_of_detroit

Post Number: 1037
Posted on Monday, July 07, 2008 - 2:36 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Plus, I usually sleep during the day. The electrical work is often done in the evenings when businesses are closed, or people get home from work. Further more, working on-line... late night and early morning is the best time to work on preparing orders, and doing site maintenance.

Plus, I like nighttime. To many people are out during the day. I can't stand all the traffic and lines. I also like having my place to myself with the roommates asleep. The one I get along with often keeps up with my schedule for some reason. She always works extremely late though, so it's not a big deal I guess. The Girly also usually stays up with me. The idea of a 24 hour city is something all three of us really like. Most anything I do open in the city, will probably end up being open 24 hours.

Bulletmagnet
Username: Bulletmagnet

Post Number: 1456
Posted on Wednesday, July 16, 2008 - 6:26 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Sorry, Sean_of_detroit. But I don't play with strangers.

Add Your Message Here
Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.