Discuss Detroit » Archives - Connections II » Who's going to De La Soul tonight? « Previous Next »
Top of pageBottom of page

Alley
Username: Alley

Post Number: 357
Posted on Wednesday, July 02, 2008 - 10:20 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

this City Fest is going to be a good one! I'll be there

Colgatesmile
Username: Colgatesmile

Post Number: 10
Posted on Wednesday, July 02, 2008 - 10:26 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I am really going to try to make it....

Rsa
Username: Rsa

Post Number: 1513
Posted on Wednesday, July 02, 2008 - 11:34 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

i'll be there

Johnlodge
Username: Johnlodge

Post Number: 7451
Posted on Wednesday, July 02, 2008 - 11:57 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Who's going to see the two blondes? How will they sing without a computer adjusting their notes to the correct location? Lip Sync watch in effect.

Norwalk
Username: Norwalk

Post Number: 302
Posted on Wednesday, July 02, 2008 - 1:10 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Yeah whats up withe those blondes by they way. I've seen that commercial on the Tigers games.
I've never heard of them and it seems strange to run the commercial for the Baseball crowd

Alley

Post Number: 359
Posted on Wednesday, July 02, 2008 - 1:25 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

they're twins (or at least sisters) from the Disney Channel...blah blah blah. My 7 year old daughter likes them. 'Nuf said

Johnlodge
Username: Johnlodge

Post Number: 7456
Posted on Wednesday, July 02, 2008 - 1:28 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Yes, these two fem-bots were created in the Disney Labortories. They are programmed to ensure that all girls are wearing low-cut jeans by the age of 12.

http://www.alyandaj.com/welcom e.php

Colgatesmile
Username: Colgatesmile

Post Number: 11
Posted on Wednesday, July 02, 2008 - 2:20 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

What does de la soul have to do with a girl group?

Alley

Post Number: 360
Posted on Wednesday, July 02, 2008 - 4:54 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

nothing at all, other than i think the girls are playing City Fest today too?
anyway, this weather is making me nervous, I hope it's not rained out!

Downriviera
Username: Downriviera

Post Number: 789
Posted on Wednesday, July 02, 2008 - 7:21 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I'm planning to go Thursday night to catch the Readies and some Zombies action. And of course a freshly squeezed and shaken lemonade.

Alley

Post Number: 384
Posted on Wednesday, July 09, 2008 - 2:59 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I heard that as soon as it looked like rain, De La Soul took the $10,000 and hit the road. Apparently they were asked to do something at Northern Lights in lieu of CF and declined.
Bunk :-(

Bulletmagnet
Username: Bulletmagnet

Post Number: 1451
Posted on Wednesday, July 16, 2008 - 5:47 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I'll see you if I go, Alley. Or maybe not.

Add Your Message Here
Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.