Discuss Detroit » Archives - Connections II » Im lookin for a ride to Mt. Pleasant ASAP « Previous Next »
Top of pageBottom of page

Django
Username: Django

Post Number: 1138
Posted on Saturday, June 28, 2008 - 2:56 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Im tryin to get up to the Mt Pleasant area, or even to Midland would do. Being dropped off of I75 at the 10, that runs east and west connecting Midland and Bay City, would be fine. I can leave right now. A ride to Farwell (near Clare) would get you a day at the lake and some waterskiing on beautiful Littlefield lake.

Anyone, anyone?

Django

Post Number: 1179
Posted on Monday, June 30, 2008 - 11:30 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

still lookin. I could also spare about $40 for gas when we get there.

(Message edited by django on June 30, 2008)

Detroitrise
Username: Detroitrise

Post Number: 2642
Posted on Monday, June 30, 2008 - 12:13 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

It there a family emergency or something?

BTW, you couldn't find some type of ride in the past 2 days?

If you head downtown right now (or tomorrow), you can catch the 12:35 PM Greyhound bus to Mt. Pleasant for $38 ($45 tomorrow). :-)

(Message edited by DetroitRise on June 30, 2008)

Django

Post Number: 1181
Posted on Monday, June 30, 2008 - 12:21 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

No emergency, Ill be taking the Greyhound tomorrow if I have to. I thought I had a ride lined up but it fell through. My boy Gibsons in town from Austin and Im tryin to get back up there to hang out for a few more days with him. Thanks.

Detroitplanner
Username: Detroitplanner

Post Number: 1700
Posted on Monday, June 30, 2008 - 3:52 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Django, Greyhound don't go directly to Mt Pleasant from Detroit:

http://www.michigan.gov/docume nts/mdot/MDOT_Intercity_Bus_Ma p_222829_7.pdf

You might be able to do Indian Trails if you get to Metro Airport, or Lansing.

Detroitrise, do Indian Trails and Greyhound have a seamless ticketing process? (Never been on an Indian Trails)

Django

Post Number: 1182
Posted on Monday, June 30, 2008 - 4:48 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

They do go to Clare though, which is actually better for me. Ill check out Indian Trails. Thanks.

Add Your Message Here
Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.