Discuss Detroit » Archives - Connections II » Paging Ray1936 « Previous Next »
Top of pageBottom of page

Eriedearie
Username: Eriedearie

Post Number: 1921
Posted on Wednesday, June 18, 2008 - 10:14 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Take a look on the Discuss Detroit side at the thread about owning a piece of stolen property. Think you could alert someone at your former place of employment? Someone there may take an interest in this. This is some awful stuff going on here. I know times are tough and this guy is probably just trying to keep a roof over his head and all - BUT - aren't we all? Just a thought.
Top of pageBottom of page

Ray1936
Username: Ray1936

Post Number: 3268
Posted on Thursday, June 19, 2008 - 12:48 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Gosh, Erie, I've lost all the contacts except one back in the metro area, and he works for Livonia. The officers currently retiring from DPD had one year on the job when I retired, so I didn't know them at all. I share your frustration with that guy, though, and have mentally kicked the daylights out of him.

On the other hand, I'm a firm believer that the MCD should be imploded. Soon. It's beyond repair.

Add Your Message Here
Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.