Discuss Detroit » Archives - Connections II » Paging Ray1936, tpontom « Previous Next »
Top of pageBottom of page

Tponetom
Username: Tponetom

Post Number: 297
Posted on Monday, April 28, 2008 - 10:21 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I just read your post # 3064. Rest assured, I am still musing. However, poop happens.
Three weeks ago, my beloved came down with a case of “shingles.” I won’t go into detail on this one.
It gives that old song, “It’s Three O’clock in the Morning,” a new meaning. She has had an average of 5 episodes a day and I mean a 24 hour day. It seems to be on the wane and we will see our Doctor tomorrow.
I am reluctant to play my ‘John Gary’ CD that has the song, “What Now My Love?” I might get an answer!

Ray1936
Username: Ray1936

Post Number: 3066
Posted on Tuesday, April 29, 2008 - 12:04 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dang, Tp, that shingles can be a miserable affliction. Virus, I belive, causes it. Well, as my doc says, "Getting old is not for sissies". Boy, he's got that right.

Best to Mrs. Tp. I hope she's on the mend tomorrow.

Isiostar
Username: Isiostar

Post Number: 10
Posted on Tuesday, April 29, 2008 - 1:51 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I"ll keep u and yours in my prayers, Tp.

Add Your Message Here
Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.