Discuss Detroit » Archives - Connections II » Paging Gnome « Previous Next »
Top of pageBottom of page

Cub
Username: Cub

Post Number: 312
Posted on Sunday, April 13, 2008 - 7:05 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Union Street Pub between 7 and 8 pm. Anyone can join us.

Gannon
Username: Gannon

Post Number: 12375
Posted on Monday, April 14, 2008 - 8:04 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I got there around 8, Rel told me 7:30 but I didn't get the message until 7:45...Union Street was closed.

I drove away about a half block then pulled over and parked...and wandered into the Majestic...where these two, Cub and Rel, were holding forth.

It was a great time meeting Cub finally, and always good around Rel. What a discussion. More to come.

We're going to have to practice Robert's Rules of Order for any more than three, it appears!

Rel
Username: Rel

Post Number: 636
Posted on Monday, April 14, 2008 - 10:25 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Cub, you're awesome! It was really nice meeting you. Always an interesting conversation w/Gannon ;)

Cub

Post Number: 313
Posted on Monday, April 14, 2008 - 10:42 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

So far I am batting a thousand meeting my new family members from DY. Gannon is very insightful, the calm in any situation. With you and Gnome I feel I have a couple more brothers. And Rel, you are a doll. Let me tell you little sister, you are the awesome one and my new sister. I am looking forward to our next meeting and hope to meet more of DY too.

Gnome
Username: Gnome

Post Number: 1058
Posted on Monday, April 14, 2008 - 12:35 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Sorry I haven't checked my email and failed to see this in the CONNECT section.

any announcement?

Gannon

Post Number: 12396
Posted on Monday, April 14, 2008 - 12:40 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Yeah, the bread pudding at Majestic SUCKS.

Cub

Post Number: 315
Posted on Monday, April 14, 2008 - 2:12 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

LMAO. Only to say I am not running for public office at this time. But will try to build a "Kitchen Cabinet" for the future.

Rel
Username: Rel

Post Number: 639
Posted on Monday, April 14, 2008 - 4:08 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Cub, you make me blush :-) I'll call you my new brother, even though blksoul_x might smack me. Consider me a panel of your "Kitchen Cabinet"!

And Gannon, I don't believe in Robert's Rules of Order (M. Conyers: "Do it, baby! Do it! Do it!").

Y'all need to keep an eye on Cub... he is a great leader in the making!

Gannon

Post Number: 12413
Posted on Monday, April 14, 2008 - 4:13 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Rel,

You don't have to believe in them...talk to the gavel.

There MUST be something in there to remove an unruly attendant in a meeting properly run.

You just know Blksoul_x would smack you, anyways.

Add Your Message Here
Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.