Discuss Detroit » Archives - Connections II » St. Clare of Montefalco « Previous Next »
Top of pageBottom of page

Winnie
Username: Winnie

Post Number: 2
Posted on Tuesday, August 07, 2007 - 2:17 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Posted on Tuesday, February 27, 2007 - 8:46 am:
Hi
Anyone out there from St.Clare parish? i was there from 62-70.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
So began the query from PGN421. Many responded, and it was fun reading the thread. Now I need this forum to ask for help.
Not only am I from the parish, I graduated from St. Clare in 1952, and am, along with 5 others, planning a reunion of the class of '52 to be held in the church basement Sept. 9th. We are still looking for Norma Crawford, Michael Higgins, Corinne Miller, Marita Nolan, and Paul Smigel. If any of you out there have any clue where any of them might be, or know of any relatives, please share that info with me..... we have less than 5 weeks to go! Thanks for any help you might be able to render..........
Our email is stclare@wowway.com
Top of pageBottom of page

Pgn421
Username: Pgn421

Post Number: 124
Posted on Thursday, September 13, 2007 - 9:23 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi
Darn i missed it. My 4 sisters went to SC plus i did,
PGN421

Add Your Message Here
Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.