Discuss Detroit » Archives - Connections II » Puppy on I-96 this morning: Status? « Previous Next »
Top of pageBottom of page

Amy_p
Username: Amy_p

Post Number: 808
Posted on Wednesday, August 01, 2007 - 11:14 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

This morning around 7:30, there was a puppy (with collar) sitting on the grass watching traffic, I-96 Eastbound where it merges with the Lodge/I-75. I was in the long line-up in the left lanes, and couldn't get across to the puppy. I saw the lady behind me make a call on her cellphone, hopefully to report the puppy. I just wondered if any Animal Control or DPD DYes'rs can let us know if the puppy was picked up.

Urbanize
Username: Urbanize

Post Number: 1993
Posted on Wednesday, August 01, 2007 - 12:51 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hey, that puppy got itself in that mess, it should get itself out (even it if involves a risk of life).

Citylover
Username: Citylover

Post Number: 2518
Posted on Wednesday, August 01, 2007 - 1:18 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Nothing like announcing to the world that your an asshole urbanize

Urbanize

Post Number: 1995
Posted on Wednesday, August 01, 2007 - 1:22 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

"Nothing like announcing to the world that your an asshole urbanize"

It was a joke, geez. You people laugh at jokes over light bulbs (which were played out decades ago), but I get hell when I try to make a brief joke.

Detroitrulez
Username: Detroitrulez

Post Number: 318
Posted on Wednesday, August 01, 2007 - 2:09 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

where are all the good light bulb jokes on the forum? Is there a thread on that somewhere?

before the riposte comes in, I will short pre-emptively ask "How many Ndavies does it take to operate a forum search query?"

Urbanize

Post Number: 1999
Posted on Wednesday, August 01, 2007 - 2:15 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

"where are all the good light bulb jokes on the forum? Is there a thread on that somewhere?oe

On Non-Detroit in the What Does it mean to have the last post in a thread thread.

Udmphikapbob
Username: Udmphikapbob

Post Number: 403
Posted on Thursday, August 02, 2007 - 8:09 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

it's just the dog days of summer...

Lilpup
Username: Lilpup

Post Number: 2551
Posted on Friday, August 03, 2007 - 10:18 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Obviously that puppy is just lying around not earning its own way - why should taxpayers have to pick up the tab?

Add Your Message Here
Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.