Discuss Detroit » Archives - Connections II » Paging johnlodge « Previous Next »
Top of pageBottom of page

Jeduncan
Username: Jeduncan

Post Number: 117
Posted on Friday, July 27, 2007 - 10:48 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Where did you take that picture of the bald eagle from?

Johnlodge
Username: Johnlodge

Post Number: 1411
Posted on Saturday, July 28, 2007 - 12:01 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I was in NW Pennsylvania, he was in a tree by the riverside.

Kenp
Username: Kenp

Post Number: 671
Posted on Monday, August 06, 2007 - 1:51 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Since the Name that Bar thread died, I have decided to pick a winner an have chosen you the offical winner of the contest. You Win 2 Tiger tickets to a game against the White Sox in September. If you want them let me know.

Johnlodge

Post Number: 1534
Posted on Monday, August 06, 2007 - 2:09 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hey cool, I'll take them. E-mail bankshot009 at wowway dot com.

Kenp

Post Number: 690
Posted on Wednesday, August 08, 2007 - 4:28 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I sent you an email monday, did you get it?

Johnlodge

Post Number: 1589
Posted on Thursday, August 09, 2007 - 12:05 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I did Ken, sorry about that. Hey, do you know the date on the tickets? I may be out of town, the White Sox series is around Labor Day.

Kenp

Post Number: 699
Posted on Thursday, August 09, 2007 - 2:08 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

No big deal, just wanted to make sure I got the right address. I think the game is close to Labor day, maybe on a Tuesday. I will let you know tommorrow

Johnlodge

Post Number: 1594
Posted on Thursday, August 09, 2007 - 2:31 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thanks Ken. I may have to pass on them unfortunately, so you can give them to someone who can appreciate them if I'm out of town. Thanks a ton though for the offer!

(Message edited by johnlodge on August 09, 2007)

Kenp

Post Number: 700
Posted on Thursday, August 09, 2007 - 3:01 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Maybe I will re-open the game.

Add Your Message Here
Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.