Discuss Detroit » Archives - Connections II » Paging lowell « Previous Next »
Top of pageBottom of page

Andylinn
Username: Andylinn

Post Number: 458
Posted on Thursday, July 26, 2007 - 4:52 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

hey there lowell, first i've never officially thanked you for this wonderful site. this is a daily stop for me. I appreciate what you've created here

but down to brass tacks. i'm actually posting this on behalf of my dad who is trying to join under the name TWL. he is excited to join, and submitted an application a couple of weeks ago, but hasn't heard back. any ideas? I just wanted to make sure his app didn't get lost in the shuffle!

thank you, and keep up the good work!
-andy

Lowell
Board Administrator
Username: Lowell

Post Number: 4014
Posted on Thursday, July 26, 2007 - 3:44 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thanks for the kind remarks Andylinn.

Have your dad [or you] click the HELP link at the top to fill out a support form and our staff will get him set up.

When a new member is approved an automated 'key' email gets sent out. Sometimes automated emails get falsely tagged as spam by spam filters on servers or anti-virus programs on client computers.

Johnlodge
Username: Johnlodge

Post Number: 1346
Posted on Thursday, July 26, 2007 - 3:48 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

There's a "staff"?

Thnk2mch
Username: Thnk2mch

Post Number: 989
Posted on Thursday, July 26, 2007 - 4:46 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Urbanize
Username: Urbanize

Post Number: 1857
Posted on Thursday, July 26, 2007 - 5:35 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

^^^Oh wow. There's a typical Staff Member.

Jams
Username: Jams

Post Number: 5506
Posted on Thursday, July 26, 2007 - 6:45 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Unionize them!!!

Lowell
Board Administrator
Username: Lowell

Post Number: 4015
Posted on Friday, July 27, 2007 - 1:16 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Too funny. Thanks for the crack ups. :-)

"Yea, thou you walk through the valley of the shadow of trolls, you will fear no evil; for we art with you; our moderators and our staff, they comfort thee."

Andylinn
Username: Andylinn

Post Number: 460
Posted on Friday, July 27, 2007 - 11:47 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

thanks. i filled out the form on his behalf.

so do you really have a staff? or was that like my mom jokingly saying she'll have the maid/gardener/groundskeeper come by later?

Urbanize
Username: Urbanize

Post Number: 1880
Posted on Friday, July 27, 2007 - 1:24 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Apparently, Andylinn must have been he Maid/Gardener/Groundskeeper.

Detroitrunaway
Username: Detroitrunaway

Post Number: 61
Posted on Monday, July 30, 2007 - 1:49 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Lowell -

Great site! I just wished there was one here in Baltimore. Seeing that both cities share a numerous amount of characteristics (some good & bad) it would of been nice to compare sites (sharing ideas, interests and concerns)

Any suggestions?

Cheddar_bob
Username: Cheddar_bob

Post Number: 1108
Posted on Monday, July 30, 2007 - 9:20 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

www.baltimoreyes.com?

Detroitrunaway

Post Number: 63
Posted on Tuesday, July 31, 2007 - 10:59 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Cheddar_bob -

that site is something different...not a forum. Thanx anyway

Detroitrunaway

Post Number: 64
Posted on Tuesday, July 31, 2007 - 11:01 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Cheddar....oh wait...now I notice what you sent me...can this be the first step in creating my own site...similar to DetroitYes (which are big shoes to fill).

thanx a bunch

Add Your Message Here
Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.