Discuss Detroit » Archives - Connections II » New DetroitYes! skyline image « Previous Next »
Top of pageBottom of page

Gsgeorge
Username: Gsgeorge

Post Number: 158
Posted on Thursday, June 21, 2007 - 2:40 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Lowell, love the new top banner. A unique view of the skyline since it's not from Windsor or Belle Isle. Where was this awesome skyline panorama taken from? I can't seem to place it... the skyline looks so WIDE from this spot. Keep up the great work

Yvette248
Username: Yvette248

Post Number: 665
Posted on Thursday, June 21, 2007 - 1:57 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Didn't even notice it. Good catch.

Catman_dude
Username: Catman_dude

Post Number: 167
Posted on Thursday, June 21, 2007 - 3:36 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Gsgeorge, you were the first one to post about the new banner above. If you posted in the "Discuss Detroit" forum, it would have been more active. Oh well.

Gsgeorge
Username: Gsgeorge

Post Number: 160
Posted on Thursday, June 21, 2007 - 4:11 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Catman, I realize that now... I though 'Connections' section was for discussion about the *forum*, and the 'Discuss Detroit' section for discussion about the *city*... I guess trying to follow the rules only put me at a disadvantage... sigh.

Catman_dude
Username: Catman_dude

Post Number: 168
Posted on Thursday, June 21, 2007 - 4:18 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

It was "detroity" enough to be in "Discuss Detroit" so that is where I put it.

Mauser765
Username: Mauser765

Post Number: 1580
Posted on Thursday, June 21, 2007 - 9:12 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

packard is my guess

Smogboy
Username: Smogboy

Post Number: 5487
Posted on Friday, June 22, 2007 - 3:25 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

And if anyone would have one heckuva solid guess, I'd be willing to bet it'd be Mauser. Lord knows you've already been all over our fair city and have had some great vantage points to shoot pics from.

Add Your Message Here
Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.