Discuss Detroit » Archives - Connections II » Paging Gannon « Previous Next »
Top of pageBottom of page

Vic_doucette
Username: Vic_doucette

Post Number: 336
Posted on Monday, May 28, 2007 - 5:08 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

We spoke yesterday about my need to contact Woody Cade. Please send contact info for him -- and you -- to vdoucette at crain dot com.

Many thanks!

Gannon
Username: Gannon

Post Number: 9280
Posted on Monday, May 28, 2007 - 10:14 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Gotcha Vic, thought I had my friend's e-mail address, but only have a cell phone that he's not answering on the holiday.

I'll get through to him tomorrow and get back with you.

Cheers, good time yesterday.

Vic_doucette

Post Number: 337
Posted on Wednesday, May 30, 2007 - 2:26 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Any luck yet?

Gannon

Post Number: 9337
Posted on Wednesday, May 30, 2007 - 4:05 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Got it. Talked with Chet yesterday, then lost my mind, sorry!

Plus, bonus news, Almas Royal Oak did NOT go out of business. If you saw that government tape on the doors last week it was from a wee bit o' overdue taxation supplication! They closed the Farmington Hills store years ago, and Dearborn became unviable during the Michigan Avenue reconstruction within the last year or so.

Forgot you are with Crains...you work at the Russell/Gratiot offices?! That is only a half mile from where I sit now, you should drop by and see the loft.

Cheers! (check yer e-mail)

Vic_doucette

Post Number: 338
Posted on Wednesday, May 30, 2007 - 6:18 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

They went into Chapter 11, as we reported this week. I never said they went out of business ... and I wouldn't wish that upon a business that has treated me so well and given me such excellent customer service.

Billybbrew
Username: Billybbrew

Post Number: 290
Posted on Wednesday, May 30, 2007 - 6:39 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Gannon,

Please drop me an Email at BillyBBrew@aol.com.

Thanks,

BBB

Caseyc
Username: Caseyc

Post Number: 1
Posted on Saturday, July 07, 2007 - 11:22 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

gannon? I sent you an email, but may have been an old address. Let me know if not received. Involves an A/V query. Thx.

Gannon

Post Number: 9546
Posted on Tuesday, July 10, 2007 - 1:25 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Casey,

I've been deluged right at the time my internet connection went south at home...I finally had the time to fix it tonight.

Lemme check those old e-mails and get back to you...that was only a week ago, right?! Pretty involved note, I think I wanted to put better brain time into it JUST before the e-troubles.

Talk tomorrow, likely!

Cheers...back from e-hell.

Add Your Message Here
Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.