Discuss Detroit » Archives - Connections II » Food, Drink and Music! « Previous Next »
Top of pageBottom of page

Harmonie
Username: Harmonie

Post Number: 705
Posted on Friday, May 11, 2007 - 11:11 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

This year's Preservation Wayne Annual Event is this Thursday, May 17th from 7 - 10 and will feature all of those things and more! I think it sounds effing awesome! Check it out!

The food will be a "Taste of Detroit", with a Hamtramck station, Greektown Station, Dearborn Station, Black Bottom Station, Mexican Town Station, Eastern Market Station and Detroit Dessert Station! There will also be Faygo pop for all to enjoy!

The Drinks will include great local beer and wine.

The music will be provided by RJ Spangler and his merry trio!

AND there is a very special guest coming in from New Orleans to talk about the theme of the event...Rebuilding a City!

So click on the link below and buy tickets so you can enjoy all of these wonderful things with me and 100 of the coolest Detroit supporters around:-)
http://www.preservationwayne.o rg/events.php

(Message edited by harmonie on May 11, 2007)
Top of pageBottom of page

Quozl
Username: Quozl

Post Number: 589
Posted on Friday, May 11, 2007 - 11:52 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

quote:

AND there is a very special guest coming in from New Orleans to talk about the theme of the event...Rebuilding a City!

I guess that rules out Ray Nagin, since he could not even build a city with LEGO's or Lincoln Logs...

Add Your Message Here
Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.