Discuss Detroit » Archives - Connections II » Launch at the Loft Warehouse, Volume I « Previous Next »
Top of pageBottom of page

Gannon
Username: Gannon

Post Number: 9127
Posted on Wednesday, May 09, 2007 - 12:51 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

The Rise of the Creative Class in Eastern Market.

Seems they will be using what was to be our indoor parking for a series of fashionable warehouse parties here at the northern end of Eastern Market...at least two djs, Captn20 and Mike Anthony...a fashion show of at least Wound's Menswear collection for spring...drinks, dancing, fashion, and Camillo's art. It is bound to be a great time.

Call (313) 658-6400 for details and tickets.

My bet is there will only be street parking on Russell, but you can find me out back behind Sala Thai. I'm sure my place will be jumping.

Damn, now I've got to clean up.

Cheers!

Gannon

Post Number: 9128
Posted on Wednesday, May 09, 2007 - 12:56 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Oh yeah, www.theloftwarehouse.com/launc h should get you there.

Gannon

Post Number: 9184
Posted on Friday, May 11, 2007 - 12:07 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Bump, this is starting to look really, really good.

I had NO idea of the players, but got an earful from Histeric last night on the Saras who are launching this menswear line. Great backstory, I anticipate liking what they design already...funny that, I'm so NOT the fashion fellow.

Plus, I caught a few of the artists unloading their work last night...surprised to see how many of them I've already crossed paths with although they wouldn't know me from Adam...and it appears the venue is ready for some heavy, heavy fun tonight.

Hope to see a few of you in my backyard!

Cheers.

Add Your Message Here
Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.