Discuss Detroit » Archives - Beginning July 2006 » Small Office Cleaning Services? « Previous Next »
Top of pageBottom of page

Enduro
Username: Enduro

Post Number: 9
Posted on Thursday, November 30, 2006 - 1:31 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I don't know if this is the forum for such a question but... Can anyone suggest a good, reasonable maid service for a small downtown office? Thanks.

Northend
Username: Northend

Post Number: 964
Posted on Thursday, November 30, 2006 - 3:44 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I use "Dazzle U Clean" and they have always done a great job, ask for Gerald or Caroline

Rfban
Username: Rfban

Post Number: 18
Posted on Thursday, November 30, 2006 - 4:38 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

What is the size of your office Enduro? My business partner and I may have some insight for you, and at a reasonable price. Please feel free to email any info you may have on the specifics. rfban@wayne.edu
-Rick

Blondy
Username: Blondy

Post Number: 1096
Posted on Thursday, November 30, 2006 - 5:23 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

What is the size of the office? I may be able to assist you, you can email liz AT caninetofivedetroit DOT com

Add Your Message Here
Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.