Discuss Detroit » Archives - Beginning July 2006 » Courthouse Brasserie « Previous Next »
Top of pageBottom of page

Yvette248
Username: Yvette248

Post Number: 215
Posted on Tuesday, November 28, 2006 - 11:34 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Does anyone know if this restaurant is still open? It used to be located on Brush near the Music Hall.

Did anything replace it? Thanks!

Username: 1953

Post Number: 1166
Posted on Tuesday, November 28, 2006 - 11:53 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Do they do bra fittings there?

Ednaturnblad
Username: Ednaturnblad

Post Number: 3
Posted on Tuesday, November 28, 2006 - 1:25 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

It's been a while since I was there, so when I saw your post I called. The number has been disconnected, so that's not a good sign. Too bad, it was a great place to eat. Very small dining room - reservations were a must. The chef/owner was always there and came to every table to ask about the food, etc. It was one of those tucked out of the way places that was word-of-mouth...maybe not enough people talked about it! I always felt the food and wine selections were above par.

Bobj
Username: Bobj

Post Number: 1529
Posted on Tuesday, November 28, 2006 - 3:03 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Great place - that would be too bad if they are closed.

Harmonie
Username: Harmonie

Post Number: 652
Posted on Tuesday, November 28, 2006 - 3:30 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

They did have pretty erratic hours. Basically the owner was the cook and waiter too. If you made a reservation he showed up and cooked for you. I'll try to get a hold of him and let everyone know what's up.

Add Your Message Here
Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.