Discuss Detroit » Archives - Beginning July 2006 » Whitetail Deer Harvest Results « Previous Next »
Top of pageBottom of page

Aschar76
Username: Aschar76

Post Number: 3
Posted on Sunday, November 19, 2006 - 11:15 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Since the posting of the No Hunting Signs along Rouge Park Dr. south of Plymouth Rd. What effects on hunters success in other areas of the park? Left unchecked they will surely become a problem for motorist in that heavy traveled parkway.

Aschar76

Post Number: 4
Posted on Monday, November 20, 2006 - 7:02 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

early hunting

looks like good hunting back in the day

W. Warren and Outer Dr.area?

Smogboy
Username: Smogboy

Post Number: 4022
Posted on Monday, November 20, 2006 - 7:59 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Quite frankly I didn't know that we had a major deer population in that area as well. As far as the No Hunting signs, I think that should be very apparent and should be heavily enforced in that area. It's an inner city park! To me, that's obvious that the public (or at least intelligent public) shouldn't be waving guns or weapons there to shoot things- deer or otherwise.

Detroitplanner
Username: Detroitplanner

Post Number: 392
Posted on Monday, November 20, 2006 - 8:50 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

SMogboy he is pulling you leg, can't you tell humour?

Aschar76

Post Number: 5
Posted on Monday, November 20, 2006 - 10:15 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thank you
Dplan

Smogboy
Username: Smogboy

Post Number: 4025
Posted on Tuesday, November 21, 2006 - 12:00 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Yeah I can... if the humour was done well.

Add Your Message Here
Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.