Discuss Detroit » Archives - Beginning July 2006 » Teaching in DPS... « Previous Next »
Top of pageBottom of page

Detroit_stylin
Username: Detroit_stylin

Post Number: 3275
Posted on Saturday, November 18, 2006 - 2:35 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Can any of the educators here give me insight as to where a graduate may get his start?

email me @ detroitstylin2000 at yahoo dot com

Royce
Username: Royce

Post Number: 1900
Posted on Saturday, November 18, 2006 - 10:52 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Try applying to any district other than Detroit. DPS isn't hiring, unless you just want to sub.

Detroit_stylin

Post Number: 3277
Posted on Saturday, November 18, 2006 - 11:06 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Well for the time being that maybe all that I have time for, so that may be perfect. Where do I go to look into that? I do go to the admin bldg in New Center right?

Royce

Post Number: 1901
Posted on Saturday, November 18, 2006 - 11:47 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Right.

Detroit_stylin

Post Number: 3278
Posted on Saturday, November 18, 2006 - 11:53 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

where exactly is it?

Royce

Post Number: 1903
Posted on Sunday, November 19, 2006 - 12:12 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

The Welcome Center 1st floor welcome desk should have applications or they can direct you to the specific office you need to go to. The entrance to the Welcome Center is behind Second Avenue and you can park in the lot on Lothrop or park near by.

Add Your Message Here
Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.