Discuss Detroit » Archives - Beginning July 2006 » Detroit S.W.A.T. 2nd Show « Previous Next »
Top of pageBottom of page

Viziondetroit
Username: Viziondetroit

Post Number: 893
Posted on Sunday, November 12, 2006 - 12:48 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Did anyone watch the 2nd installment of Detroit S.W.A.T. the other day? It was more interesting than the first one.

It was also interesting that they were in the old Tiger Stadium practicing sniper tactics and firing away. I'm sure Illitch has some kind of sweetheart deal with the DPD to let them come in and practice sniper stuff.

Tetsua
Username: Tetsua

Post Number: 873
Posted on Sunday, November 12, 2006 - 12:55 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Are they going to air the second episode again during the week?

Viziondetroit
Username: Viziondetroit

Post Number: 894
Posted on Sunday, November 12, 2006 - 1:02 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I'm not sure, i forgot what channel it was on to even look it up, my DVR caught it for me :-D

GOMAB

Udmphikapbob
Username: Udmphikapbob

Post Number: 199
Posted on Sunday, November 12, 2006 - 1:20 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

i think it was A&E, right?

Magic_mushroom
Username: Magic_mushroom

Post Number: 23
Posted on Sunday, November 12, 2006 - 2:15 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Yeah, A&E.

Add Your Message Here
Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.