Discuss Detroit » Archives - Beginning July 2006 » Detroit @ Night « Previous Next »
Top of pageBottom of page

Viziondetroit
Username: Viziondetroit

Post Number: 867
Posted on Tuesday, October 31, 2006 - 3:56 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I got out and took some photos of the downtown area over the past 2 weeks and wanted to share.

The fountain in Hart Plaza looks really good at night. Check em out

http://vizion.smugmug.com/gall ery/2024775/1

Here is the link to more Detroit photos on my site...

http://vizion.smugmug.com/City %20Life

Thejesus
Username: Thejesus

Post Number: 309
Posted on Tuesday, October 31, 2006 - 4:04 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

indeed

http://flickr.com/photo_zoom.g ne?id=171657855&context=set-72 057594070592141&size=l

Southen
Username: Southen

Post Number: 12
Posted on Tuesday, October 31, 2006 - 4:23 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Nice shots Vizion. Youve inspired me to get off my lazy and go down there and take some shots this week.

Thejesus ill be retaking that shot now that the fountain is up and working.

Thejesus
Username: Thejesus

Post Number: 310
Posted on Tuesday, October 31, 2006 - 7:10 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Southen...I love your stuff dood!

found you on flickr some months ago...excellent work...I'm using one of your photos as my desktop on my PC and people are always asking me to send them the site that I got the image from...

Really graet stuff...you have an incedible eye and really know how to work HDR...

I wish the city of Detroit would hire you to take some promotional shots of the city

Detroitbill
Username: Detroitbill

Post Number: 63
Posted on Tuesday, October 31, 2006 - 9:00 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

great shots, they really need to be used for Detroit promo purposes..

Eastsidedog
Username: Eastsidedog

Post Number: 793
Posted on Wednesday, November 01, 2006 - 5:55 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Great shots Viziondetroit! Thanks. :-)

Viziondetroit

Post Number: 868
Posted on Wednesday, November 01, 2006 - 7:06 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Anyone want to get out and shoot, I'm down... hit me back kevin at crushmediagroup dot com

Any ideas on catching the fall leaves in the city? Boston Edison, Palmer, etc..?

Ray1936
Username: Ray1936

Post Number: 890
Posted on Wednesday, November 01, 2006 - 7:46 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Super eye, Viziondetroit! Those shots of the fountain immediately made me think of the flick "Close Encounters of the Third Kind". :-)

Viziondetroit

Post Number: 871
Posted on Wednesday, November 01, 2006 - 7:51 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thanks Ray

Add Your Message Here
Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.