Discuss Detroit » Archives - Beginning July 2006 » Any Pics of the Detroit Freeways? « Previous Next »
Top of pageBottom of page

Nativegirl
Username: Nativegirl

Post Number: 66
Posted on Wednesday, October 25, 2006 - 1:22 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Are there any pics of the freeways in their building to end phase out there? I know on WSU virtual city, they had some of the Lodge being built but it was only a certain section since the entire freeway (the Lodge)was not built all at once. Also, any old article about protests of homes being uprooted and demolished to build the freeways?

Quinn
Username: Quinn

Post Number: 1008
Posted on Wednesday, October 25, 2006 - 5:43 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Google Detroit's Black Bottom...I think that I-75/I-375 uprooted the original black area and there should be info on that...

Dodgemain
Username: Dodgemain

Post Number: 118
Posted on Wednesday, October 25, 2006 - 9:25 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Try the CULMA arial maps from this website or just wait a bit for Hornwrecker to post them.

Add Your Message Here
Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.