Discuss Detroit » Archives - Beginning July 2006 » Filming at Tiger Stadium « Previous Next »
Top of pageBottom of page

Chitaku
Username: Chitaku

Post Number: 801
Posted on Sunday, October 08, 2006 - 1:07 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Biked by the old park this morning and saw film crews filming just inside the gate. Also saw a pretty impressive catering table.

Urbanoutdoors
Username: Urbanoutdoors

Post Number: 61
Posted on Sunday, October 08, 2006 - 2:42 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

yeah I saw same thing when I drove by the Rvs is an interesting spin on things. I am suprised they authorized use of the stadium. Anyone have any specifics?

Tigersfan9
Username: Tigersfan9

Post Number: 69
Posted on Sunday, October 08, 2006 - 10:31 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

No idea, but my guess is that it's Fox for use on the ALCS telecasts when the games come to Detroit on Friday.

Anyone know?

Fnemecek
Username: Fnemecek

Post Number: 2025
Posted on Monday, October 09, 2006 - 9:56 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I haven't heard anything about this one. Could you tell what kind of gear the crew had with them?

Did you see lots of lights? cranes?

Viziondetroit
Username: Viziondetroit

Post Number: 833
Posted on Monday, October 09, 2006 - 9:57 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I saw the same thing when I drove past this morning.. about 8 minivans and SUV's with equipment outside of them...

Urbanoutdoors
Username: Urbanoutdoors

Post Number: 62
Posted on Monday, October 09, 2006 - 6:32 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Last night my girlfriend said she thought she saw golf clubs lighting, trailers and electrical equiptment. Still no clue what it was for though.

Dtown1
Username: Dtown1

Post Number: 234
Posted on Monday, October 09, 2006 - 6:35 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Maybe their using it as storage space to film for the Transformer movie

Chitaku
Username: Chitaku

Post Number: 803
Posted on Monday, October 09, 2006 - 9:33 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

when i drove by the gates were open and they were shooting inside

Add Your Message Here
Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.