Discuss Detroit » Archives - Beginning July 2006 » WTF, This Kinda Stuff is Retarded « Previous Next »
Top of pageBottom of page

Tndetroiter
Username: Tndetroiter

Post Number: 320
Posted on Friday, September 22, 2006 - 10:47 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

http://www.freep.com/apps/pbcs .dll/article?AID=/20060922/NEW S99/60922011

WTF, man?

Itsjeff
Username: Itsjeff

Post Number: 6907
Posted on Friday, September 22, 2006 - 10:52 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Sorry to go off-topic, but it's helpful if posters give an indication of the subject matter either in the thread title or in the first post. That way I don't have to click on a link to a story I've already read.

Thanks.

Jfried
Username: Jfried

Post Number: 903
Posted on Friday, September 22, 2006 - 11:51 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

on wwj one of the stations employees said that this was the second shooting there in a month.

that used to be my regular gas station ...until one morning before work when I was witness to a krack head making a stinky-pie INSIDE the back corner of the store right next to the cooler with the energy drinks. I walked in the store right behind this guy, and it was just amazing how fast he pulled it off... I haven't had a wildtiger since.

Madanthonywayne
Username: Madanthonywayne

Post Number: 14
Posted on Friday, September 22, 2006 - 12:25 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

"Witnesses told police that two men got into an argument outside of the station, police. Both men got into a dark-colored Dodge Durango and drove off. A short time later, the men returned to the station and opened fire around 4:20 a.m., killing 1 35-year-old man, according to police. "

I don't get it - two men get in an argument. those same two men get inside the Durango together, split - return and kill a...random? 35 y/o man?

Did they kiss, make-up and celebrate by killing a dude?!!

Can anyone explain how this makes sense? I mean, there are obviously some details left out...

Spacemonkey
Username: Spacemonkey

Post Number: 93
Posted on Friday, September 22, 2006 - 12:44 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Mad anthony, I was thinking the same thing when I read that article in the Freep. It doesn't seem to make sense. Who shot whom?

Madanthonywayne
Username: Madanthonywayne

Post Number: 15
Posted on Friday, September 22, 2006 - 2:30 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Chalk it up as a Detroit Crime Riddle/Story Problem.

Dtown1
Username: Dtown1

Post Number: 183
Posted on Friday, September 22, 2006 - 6:33 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

As I said, thats just plain ignorance.

(Message edited by Dtown1 on September 22, 2006)

Paulmcall
Username: Paulmcall

Post Number: 56
Posted on Saturday, September 23, 2006 - 11:28 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Plenty of that going around these days.

Add Your Message Here
Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.