Discuss Detroit » Archives - Beginning July 2006 » Urban Exploration: Tiger Stadium « Previous Next »
Top of pageBottom of page

Tigersfan9
Username: Tigersfan9

Post Number: 49
Posted From: 64.118.151.178
Posted on Wednesday, August 02, 2006 - 2:41 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Anyone know of any successful exploration done of Tiger Stadium recently? I was looking around on youtube.com for some Tiger Stadium-related material, and found this video:

http://youtube.com/watch?v=3Rc gatwSTJo

After seeing the video, I checked out the web site for WideOpenDetroit, the name of the youtube user, and found that they had succeeded in gaining entry into the Stadium and taking some pictures. The pictures all have their logo on them, but check them out. Some are on the page now, www.wideopendetroit.com. There are also some in the archives of their site:

http://www.wideopendetroit.com /2006_06_18_wideopendetroit_ar chive.html
http://www.wideopendetroit.com /2006_06_25_wideopendetroit_ar chive.html
http://www.wideopendetroit.com /2006_07_02_wideopendetroit_ar chive.html

I know many people who read this board are against saving the ballpark, but I'm not one of them. I have a feeling if others who support preservation or who are on the fence could see the photos of the condition it might stir up some old memories and help mobilize any efforts that could halt/prevent demolition of the ballpark.

Whatever your stance is on the park and whether it should stay or go, it's still worth a look. Amazing that they were able to get inside. Not sure how, but it looks like they had free run of the whole place. Wish I could've been there. Enjoy.

(Message edited by tigersfan9 on August 02, 2006)

Mauser765
Username: Mauser765

Post Number: 893
Posted From: 4.229.117.234
Posted on Wednesday, August 02, 2006 - 3:31 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

MAN, they need some basic CSS skillz on their site - BAD..

Viziondetroit
Username: Viziondetroit

Post Number: 654
Posted From: 65.42.23.2
Posted on Wednesday, August 02, 2006 - 3:47 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

They are using a blog template...great shots though.

Detroitej72
Username: Detroitej72

Post Number: 16
Posted From: 66.184.3.44
Posted on Wednesday, August 02, 2006 - 3:53 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Shots, good
Template, bad
Comments on pics, bad

Just my 2 cents worth.

Tigersfan9

Post Number: 50
Posted on Wednesday, August 02, 2006 - 3:56 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I didn't think the comments would be on the artistic quality of the blog or the template. I figured they'd be more about the fact people got into the park, since this is the first I've heard of anyone "breaking in."

Chitaku
Username: Chitaku

Post Number: 613
Posted From: 69.136.147.97
Posted on Wednesday, August 02, 2006 - 4:12 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

anyone notice the link to the Duly's myspace!!!!!!!!!!

Mauser765
Username: Mauser765

Post Number: 895
Posted From: 4.229.117.234
Posted on Wednesday, August 02, 2006 - 4:39 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Ah - I see, it works in IE on a PC, but goes whack in Netscape or Firefox etc.

Yeah, thats cool that they got in TS. As far as being suprised at seemigly offtopic comments, welcome to the Forum !

Xd_brklyn
Username: Xd_brklyn

Post Number: 169
Posted From: 66.88.89.94
Posted on Wednesday, August 02, 2006 - 4:40 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

$400K a year to maintain the place and all Ilitch could do was plant some trees in the old park, and he didn't even get that right.

Ed_golick
Username: Ed_golick

Post Number: 370
Posted From: 69.246.55.51
Posted on Wednesday, August 02, 2006 - 4:42 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Tip the guard $50 and you're in.

Ordinary
Username: Ordinary

Post Number: 24
Posted From: 68.79.114.155
Posted on Wednesday, August 02, 2006 - 6:46 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

That video was pure crap. They should learn how to use a camera. Boring!

Mani
Username: Mani

Post Number: 23
Posted From: 68.60.182.26
Posted on Wednesday, August 02, 2006 - 11:09 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Actually, that video was pure crap because they had no business in the stadium. This is exactly how we end up with urban decay. Isn't it bad enough that sits neglected. Why do people feel like they have to go in and start touching and vandilizing. Why don't you go do it in your suburban neighborhood and leave Detroit alone. The city has suffered enough.

The_aram
Username: The_aram

Post Number: 5003
Posted From: 68.41.124.8
Posted on Thursday, August 03, 2006 - 12:37 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

We've got the "moral high ground" argument now.

So, do you know for sure that all urban explorers are suburbanites?

Do all destroy? Do all "touch and vandalize"?

Yes, some do. But viewing these images and the awful video (quality, not activity), I'm not convinced these people are doing either.

And I dare you to make the argument that the stadium looks the way it does because of urban exploration. Standing exposed to the elements for almost 7 years with no maintainence is not to blame for peeling paint and rust and trees growing in the concrete? Sheesh. Those damn urban explorers sure have a lot of time on their hands.

East_detroit
Username: East_detroit

Post Number: 667
Posted From: 69.212.169.194
Posted on Thursday, August 03, 2006 - 7:10 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Why did you spraypaint your URL on the wall of the Whitney (on the roof)?

Tigersfan9

Post Number: 51
Posted on Thursday, August 03, 2006 - 8:41 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Wideopendetroit--keep the videos and photos coming. I think it's great you got in. I know it may not be in the real spirit of urban exploration...but imagine if you could share your insight into how you got in and plan a mass protest inside the Stadium, if there's enough interest. People who want to save the ballpark could actually be inside of it, calling attention to its current state and lack of adequate maintenance and security. I think what you're doing is great. Keep it up.

Hockey_player
Username: Hockey_player

Post Number: 230
Posted From: 69.14.18.137
Posted on Thursday, August 03, 2006 - 9:50 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

By that logic, why not smash out all the windows because "nobody else did." Why not drop bricks on passersby because "nobody else did."

Jt1
Username: Jt1

Post Number: 7649
Posted From: 198.208.159.19
Posted on Thursday, August 03, 2006 - 10:18 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

quote:

we did not spray paint our url on the whitney roof, we horribly spray painted our url on the whitney roof. we did it because no one else did. we didnt do it on the main floors, or anywhere that really matters, and yeah i know that (where it really matters) is all relative.
what were you doing on the roof of the david whitney?

So you won't mind if I tag the roof of your house or car. Feel free to post your address so I can make a judgement call on what I can and can't tag.

Assholes.

Tigersfan9

Post Number: 52
Posted on Thursday, August 03, 2006 - 10:25 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I don't know anything about the Whitney and wideopendetroit. The point of this post was to focus on Tiger Stadium, the fact that they were able to get inside, and the implications that may have in any attempts to get attention back to the Stadium issue and attempts to preserve it. Any thoughts on that?

Jt1

Post Number: 7650
Posted on Thursday, August 03, 2006 - 10:29 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I can't imagine it is hard to get into since the security guards don't really care. I doubt it has any implication on preserving it as the plans already seem to be in motion.

Tigersfan9

Post Number: 54
Posted on Thursday, August 03, 2006 - 10:35 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I'm just surprised...I hadn't heard of anyone else getting in. Maybe it's easy and the folks from wideopendetroit were the first ones bold enough to try. Heard of any other successes in getting in recently?

Ed_golick
Username: Ed_golick

Post Number: 374
Posted From: 69.246.55.51
Posted on Thursday, August 03, 2006 - 10:39 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Like I said, a 50 gets you in.

Funkycarrie
Username: Funkycarrie

Post Number: 341
Posted From: 69.209.159.249
Posted on Thursday, August 03, 2006 - 10:44 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I highly doubt these guys are the first to get into the Stadium.

Andylinn
Username: Andylinn

Post Number: 172
Posted From: 64.141.144.2
Posted on Thursday, August 03, 2006 - 11:00 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

tigersfan, this is not talk endorsed by this forum. email me @ andylinn (at) gmail (dot) com

Alsodave
Username: Alsodave

Post Number: 744
Posted From: 24.221.73.69
Posted on Thursday, August 03, 2006 - 3:15 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Is "Google Search Boy" copyrighted? If not, I'd like to use it as an insult. If it is copyrighted, I'll just horribly spray paint it somewhere.

Jt1

Post Number: 7659
Posted on Thursday, August 03, 2006 - 3:27 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I actually use Yahoo so I guess I would be more of a "Yahoo Search Boy". If you are going to tag my home at least use the correct search engine.

Dabirch
Username: Dabirch

Post Number: 1773
Posted From: 208.44.117.10
Posted on Thursday, August 03, 2006 - 3:43 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

quote:

we even got a spell check out here in the burbs.
learn to spell.

Then you should probably use it.

quote:

we did it the old fashioned way. the best part about it was that the gaurds were there the whole time, sitting in there explorer. we shot some great video, and some bad video, and a whole bunch of pitures

Merchantgander
Username: Merchantgander

Post Number: 2077
Posted From: 150.198.150.244
Posted on Thursday, August 03, 2006 - 3:52 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

JT1 what is your e-mail address?

Jt1

Post Number: 7666
Posted on Thursday, August 03, 2006 - 4:46 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

jt1_detroit@yahoo.com

I have been getting seom strange mailings so I assume that someone has been using my e-mail to sign up for some weird stuff. Hopefully, you'll be gentle with me e-mail.

Wideopendetroit
Username: Wideopendetroit

Post Number: 5
Posted From: 68.41.5.120
Posted on Thursday, August 03, 2006 - 4:57 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

ive removed all of my careless posts, and would like to start over. i apologize for using spelling errors to point out spelling errors. id like to start over and ask for forgiveess, and yes you can use the google search boy comment. but thanks for asking

Jt1

Post Number: 7669
Posted on Thursday, August 03, 2006 - 5:00 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I think you could spend more time here correcting bad spelling and grammar than a grade school teacher spends doing that stuff.

I'll also make an attempt to be a bit more respectful.

Wideopendetroit

Post Number: 6
Posted on Thursday, August 03, 2006 - 6:10 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

ITS BEEN NICE EMAILING BACK AND FORTH WITH YOU JT. ALL KIDDING ASIDE.

Commodore64
Username: Commodore64

Post Number: 226
Posted From: 71.65.11.254
Posted on Thursday, August 03, 2006 - 9:20 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

HAHAHAHAHA!!!! This is the correct way to urban exploring!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =Fz-zn3_rpRU&mode=related&sear ch=

East_detroit
Username: East_detroit

Post Number: 669
Posted From: 69.212.169.194
Posted on Thursday, August 03, 2006 - 9:26 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I couldnt care less about the poor grammar.

My concern is about the spray paint on the Whitney.

Did Wideopendetroit also throw a chair while there? Both actions (spray painting and chair throwing) are vandalism, not urban exploration.

Wideopendetroit

Post Number: 7
Posted on Thursday, August 03, 2006 - 10:11 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

no we didnt throw a chair in the david whitney building. we wouldnt do something like that. the chair, has been there for years, everyone has just started talking about it. we didnt do that now or way back when. that atrium is in great shape and we wouldnt do anything to destroy that.

Mani

Post Number: 47
Posted on Thursday, August 03, 2006 - 10:20 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Did they get permission to go inside? I like the justification..."Urban Explorers", Nice. Yes that was sarcasism. I bet money they are from the suburbs. I saw them in the video touching something, unscrewing something in the stadium, without permission, I would call that VANDILIZING!

Tigersfan9

Post Number: 59
Posted From: 69.14.45.237
Posted on Thursday, August 03, 2006 - 10:31 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I'm sorry I ever started this post. It was supposed to draw attention to what I thought was quite impressive--getting into Tiger Stadium. Everyone is whining and complaining about suburbanites, grammar, and anything else they can think of. I was hoping the folks at wideopendetroit--suburbanites, Detroiters, whatever they are, wherever they're from--could help out those of us who want to draw attention to the Stadium and shed some light on getting in, maybe in the hopes of staging a great protest--from the inside. I really don't care about where someone lives. There are reasons people live in the 'burbs, reasons people live in the city, and it's their choice, and nobody's place to criticize them for it. To the folks at wideopendetroit--thanks, and hopefully you're willing to talk about putting your expertise and experience to use in helping the cause of the Stadium, so future generations of Detroiters will have the opportunities to explore it, and not just in pictures like the ones you took and posted.

I grew up in the suburbs, still live outside Detroit proper, and I consider myself to be a Detroiter, 100%. Granted, my mailing address isn't "Detroit, MI" but I work downtown, spend my nights out in the heart of the city, get my Saturday breakfast and fresh produce at the Eastern Market, and am probably downtown more than I'm in the suburbs. Just because I choose to reside in another community a few miles away doesn't mean I'm not a Detroiter.

I would apologize for the off-topic post, but after all the whining and complaining and the rest of the nonsense that has filled this thread, I feel like this fits right in.

Wolverine
Username: Wolverine

Post Number: 190
Posted From: 24.247.163.145
Posted on Thursday, August 03, 2006 - 10:42 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Wideopen Detroit. I like to urban explore as well. But I also touch nothing except my camera and the floor with my shoes. I also work for an architecture firm that specializes in historic restoration. This is not fun for us to document and figure a way to clean up: http://flickr.com/photo_zoom.g ne?id=167152888&size=l

Today I had to assemble photo charts and keynotes to figure out how to clean crap like this up. It's hard to do, and it costs money to do..actually a lot. You say it's not as bad as a chair getting thrown through a skylight. Well guess what, the cost of repairing that glass is hardly what it's going to cost to clean up that brick. Thanks.

(Message edited by wolverine on August 03, 2006)

Mani

Post Number: 48
Posted on Thursday, August 03, 2006 - 10:43 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

The video does not give a message of saving Tiger Stadium. After reading this last thread in which tigersfan9 states the purpose of this thread, I could not agree more that the cause is of good merit. But frankly, how I read that video, was seeing a couple of white kids horsing around in the stadium. There was nothing they did or said that indicated otherwise. That is why I responded the way that I did. And just to clarify whether they are native Detroiters or from the Burbs is irrelevant. My primary concern is saving the building and not seeing it destroyed. The puropse and execution of the video should have demonstrated a mission that represented the message in the last thread.

Tigersfan9

Post Number: 60
Posted From: 69.14.45.237
Posted on Thursday, August 03, 2006 - 10:48 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Mani, I see what you're saying and I'm with you. I'm not saying they were there crusading to save the stadium. But maybe what they did can be of use for those of us who do want to see the park preserved. That's all. Hopefully, whatever their mission was, we can use it constructively.

Mani

Post Number: 50
Posted on Thursday, August 03, 2006 - 11:06 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

i agree and hope something good becomes of the stadium. i grew up right down the street from the stadium and saw many games there as a kid. infact, me and my cousins use to go up on the bridge and make fun of all the people from the burbs coming to see the games. it is sad to see the stadium sit neglected. just like the old train station. it really hits a nerve when i see what people have done to that amazing building (train station).

The_aram

Post Number: 5004
Posted on Thursday, August 03, 2006 - 11:14 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

quote:

infact, me and my cousins use to go up on the bridge and make fun of all the people from the burbs coming to see the games.

You've got to be kidding me.

The_aram

Post Number: 5005
Posted on Thursday, August 03, 2006 - 11:16 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

quote:

But frankly, how I read that video, was seeing a couple of white kids horsing around in the stadium.

Would it have been OK with you if it were two black kids "horsing around in the stadium?" How about two Asian kids?

I don't see how their race is relevant here. Unless, of course, you're a racist.

Mani

Post Number: 51
Posted on Thursday, August 03, 2006 - 11:24 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Are you stupid or what? At least one of them was white. Hello! And if they were black it would have been ok. Watch the video dork.

Ordinary
Username: Ordinary

Post Number: 27
Posted From: 68.251.226.109
Posted on Thursday, August 03, 2006 - 11:38 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Tigersfan9,
I know there was a thread here somewhere about the stadium and leaving a part of it as the entrance to some kind of commercial development, kind of like how they incorporated part of that building into Ford Field. I think that's about the best that's going to happen with Tiger stadium.
I loved the old place and I can still remember as a kid the first time walking down that dark entryway and walking out and seeing that bright green grass and the players in their crisp white uniforms. Man what a thrill!
I remember seeing a Lion's game down there when Lem Barney and Mel Farr were playing.
I hate to see it torn down but what could they really do with it? I like to think that tearing some stuff down is part of Detroit's charm, part of its dynamic nature. I think this has been a great thread.

The_aram

Post Number: 5006
Posted on Thursday, August 03, 2006 - 11:41 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

quote:

And if they were black it would have been ok.

Pretty much what I was expecting.

Shark
Username: Shark

Post Number: 245
Posted From: 68.255.60.139
Posted on Friday, August 04, 2006 - 12:01 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I though the "Jews in Detroit, again" thread was full of the most stupid posts I'd read on this site...until I clicked into this one.

Tigersfan9

Post Number: 62
Posted on Friday, August 04, 2006 - 8:45 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thanks, Shark, for adding some quality to the thread.

Commodore64
Username: Commodore64

Post Number: 228
Posted From: 71.65.11.254
Posted on Friday, August 04, 2006 - 10:11 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hey WideOpen,

Did you give that guy with the cart guy a few bucks for doing that video? I sure hope so! I bet its hard painting a shopping cart like that.

Mani

Post Number: 59
Posted on Friday, August 04, 2006 - 11:41 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

SHARK...your name and your post seem to fit right in with your own comments.

Lowell
Board Administrator
Username: Lowell

Post Number: 2831
Posted From: 66.167.211.213
Posted on Saturday, August 05, 2006 - 10:16 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

All of this discussion is pretty moot. Tiger Stadium is coming down. Home plate, the dugouts and some seats will remain in a park for new residential housing that will greatly enhance the Corktown community while paying homage to the history of the site.

Regarding urban exploration, if one only takes pictures and leaves everything in tact, I say, "No harm, no foul". Just be careful and accept any consequences. In the case of a doomed structure like Tiger Stadium, these images may be the only images posterity will have of this stage of its history.

Qweek
Username: Qweek

Post Number: 17
Posted From: 4.229.63.238
Posted on Saturday, August 05, 2006 - 12:24 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

My dream for Tiger Stadium:

An all sports and recreation facility keeping as much of the history intact as possible.

1) The field for all types of activities, baseball, football, soccer, lacrosse etc. Tournaments and large events.

2) Seating of course.

3) A running/walking track.

4) Bike & rollerblade track.

5) Water park

6) Basketball, volleyball & tennis outside or inside.

7) skateboard park, ramps the works.

8) Convert areas for retail shops and dining facilities. A Gameworks & Hooters would fit in nicely or Buffalo Wild Wings.
As for retail, sporting goods, Play It Again, sports memorabilia, Sun Glasses, Shoe Store, on & on.

9) Locker rooms, rent space or temporary usage.

10) If space for it a large ice skating rink, could be outside.

11) Office space.

12) Child watch area and play area for the little ones.

13) Batting cages

14) Space permitting a driving range

15) Maybe have a State of Michigan office where you can purchase licenses for parks, fish & game etc.

16) If possible a sledding area for winter fun.

The possibilities are building the more I think of it. The area could support large crowds, parking & freeway access are all there. People would come there and spend the day and money!!!
It would be a destination for families to come downtown and enjoy themselves. The more I think about it the better it sounds. Any thoughts?

Chitaku
Username: Chitaku

Post Number: 618
Posted From: 69.136.147.97
Posted on Saturday, August 05, 2006 - 1:37 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hooters is coming downtown

Qweek
Username: Qweek

Post Number: 18
Posted From: 4.229.39.85
Posted on Saturday, August 05, 2006 - 1:46 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

well that just spoils everything! ;)

Eric_c
Username: Eric_c

Post Number: 816
Posted From: 68.74.29.181
Posted on Wednesday, August 09, 2006 - 7:34 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

WWJ radio is reporting that six twenty-something suburbanites broke into Tiger Stadium at around 2:30 this morning. According to the report, after drinking heavily at a Corktown bar, the two women and four men entered the stadium and took pictures of themselves smoking marijuana on the pitchers mound and cut several 'Old English D' logos from seat cushions. The group was arrested at around 3:00 AM by Detroit Police.

Bvos
Username: Bvos

Post Number: 1796
Posted From: 134.215.223.211
Posted on Wednesday, August 09, 2006 - 8:26 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Wow, FSC got really out of hand last night!

Eric_c
Username: Eric_c

Post Number: 817
Posted From: 68.76.202.10
Posted on Wednesday, August 09, 2006 - 9:28 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

WWJ now reporting they also stole baseballs and left a handful of final game programs laying in the street. One witness reports they were very wobbly, obviously drunk, and describes them as, "not the best B & E team."

WWJ says the half-dozen apparently gained access through an unlocked gate near the former pro shop. The gate remains unlocked at this time.

Tigersfan9

Post Number: 64
Posted on Wednesday, August 09, 2006 - 9:46 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I guess that means it's going to get even harder to access the old ballpark than it already is. Too bad. Thanks for the updates, Eric_c. Share any more news they report (can't get WWJ or any AM reception in my office, unfortunately).

Buddyinrichmond
Username: Buddyinrichmond

Post Number: 28
Posted From: 67.38.28.69
Posted on Wednesday, August 09, 2006 - 10:20 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Haha...

Gravitymachine
Username: Gravitymachine

Post Number: 1227
Posted From: 198.208.159.18
Posted on Wednesday, August 09, 2006 - 11:02 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

quote:

Haha...

+1

http://www.freep.com/apps/pbcs .dll/article?AID=/20060809/NEW S99/60809013

Rjlj
Username: Rjlj

Post Number: 107
Posted From: 63.171.81.130
Posted on Wednesday, August 09, 2006 - 11:31 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Wow, the security guard did what he/she was paid to do. I am shocked.

Solarflare
Username: Solarflare

Post Number: 499
Posted From: 63.69.106.3
Posted on Wednesday, August 09, 2006 - 1:32 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

quote:

The suspects include two Detroit men aged 32 and 24, a 22-year-old Detroit woman, a 21-year-old White Lake Township man, as well as a 24-year-old woman and a 24-year-old man, both from out of state. Feliciano said the preliminary report does not say what state the last two are from.

Thnk2mch
Username: Thnk2mch

Post Number: 229
Posted From: 71.65.11.152
Posted on Wednesday, August 09, 2006 - 1:40 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

damn suburbanites

Knocturnal
Username: Knocturnal

Post Number: 158
Posted From: 24.247.222.121
Posted on Wednesday, August 09, 2006 - 2:06 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

damn detroiters...3 of 6

Add Your Message Here
Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.