Discuss Detroit » Hall of Fame Threads » Morang memories « Previous Next »
Archive through January 31, 2008Summertime130 01-31-08  8:11 am
Archive through February 02, 2008Goblue30 02-02-08  10:47 pm
Archive through February 06, 2008Optima30 02-06-08  5:06 pm
Archive through February 10, 2008Kellyroad30 02-10-08  12:20 am
Archive through February 16, 2008Goblue30 02-16-08  12:41 pm
Archive through February 29, 2008Goblue30 02-29-08  6:16 pm
  ClosedNew threads cannot be started on this page. The threads above are previous posts made to this thread.        

Top of pageBottom of page

Dabirch
Username: Dabirch

Post Number: 2527
Posted on Friday, February 29, 2008 - 6:35 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Why is it that every thread regarding anything on the east side just turns into a forum for the two of you to blather back and forth to each other?

Don't you have his freakin' email address?

Grumpyoldlady
Username: Grumpyoldlady

Post Number: 20
Posted on Friday, February 29, 2008 - 7:32 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Let's get back to Morang memories!

Gibran
Username: Gibran

Post Number: 1887
Posted on Friday, February 29, 2008 - 11:06 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Morang....Deroney(spelling)..w hat a magic place for a kid of ten...

does anyone remember the little baseball lot across from St. Brendan's..we played ball there and at Carleton...I got a horrible sun burn playing ball there one day...gravel lots...man these kids today....have it made :-)

Grumpyoldlady
Username: Grumpyoldlady

Post Number: 21
Posted on Saturday, March 01, 2008 - 1:00 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Sure do remember it...the Maranatha Baptist Church field. Wasn't there a frozen custard place on the corner next to the field? I can visualize the building, but not exactly which block it was on. I am NOT thinking of Baskin Robbins.

Gibran

Post Number: 1888
Posted on Saturday, March 01, 2008 - 2:51 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Yes for a while Think in the early sixties....near the corner by Karavans?....the book Mobile used to come across the street on Tuesdays...a bug treat was venturing out to Chandler Park Library or the on Harper...but the bookmobile was so exciting waiting in line to get a book on some group of animals, country, history of anything or just a good old book on Ty Cobb....when they put the 7?11 in down the street..we where way to cool skipping out of church school...I also remember playing on a basketball league at Maranatha..we would play ball then have a Bible study or meeting afterwards ...lured with Ice cream..raised a few eyebrows when all these little Catholic boys came streaming out of the Baptist church...across from St. Brendan's...but those were the days...the summers in the sixties were so magical.

14509glenfield
Username: 14509glenfield

Post Number: 1490
Posted on Saturday, March 01, 2008 - 7:37 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Regarding Dalbrich's post of 2-29-08 at 7:35 PM, # 2527, I couldn't agree MORE. What started out as ".........where are the "Tars". I suggested e-mail over a year ago. They're all over this small planet now!

Newport1128
Username: Newport1128

Post Number: 175
Posted on Saturday, March 01, 2008 - 11:27 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I think the custard stand was at the corner of Beaconsfield and Morang, right by the baseball field.

Goblue
Username: Goblue

Post Number: 1289
Posted on Saturday, March 01, 2008 - 11:44 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dabirch: You need to go wipe your nose and stop the whining.

Gibran

Post Number: 1896
Posted on Saturday, March 01, 2008 - 5:00 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I do remember...didn't they tear it down late in the sixties...how about teh liquer stire..how many of you older tars faked your way into that one...or the beers stores down towards sasser park....

there was a pinball place down towards the split...I remember hearing Arrowsmith and saying they would last...oops...

Eastside61
Username: Eastside61

Post Number: 1043
Posted on Saturday, March 01, 2008 - 7:17 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I can't stop sneezing.....I think I will just go and wipe my nose...NO Whining now......and I do remember that is was a Columbus thing to pelt DSR buses when we crossed MORANG at Faircrest headed to Eastwood and Fordham son the way home from school....Wet Snow being the best......

Goblue

Post Number: 1290
Posted on Sunday, March 02, 2008 - 10:04 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

ES: NO! It was NOT a Columbus thing to pelt DSR buses with snowballs! It was a Mapleridge Mob thing! Those of us who lived west of Hayes would NEVER have done such a thing!

Eastside61

Post Number: 1053
Posted on Sunday, March 02, 2008 - 10:34 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

GB - Remember that I moved to Renee's street in the 8th grade and had to walk down Mapleridge one block by her house on the way to Columbus....what I should have done would have been ready to walk with her to DHS - once in awhile we certainly missed a mellow opportunity but life went on.......as for snow balling DSR buses....the core group in the winter who walked home to Eastwood did have some fun throwing....and watching then hit the side windows and people screeming and ducking.....what great students we were in those days.....and waiting for Mrs. Sturms morning PA announcement about being expelled if caught throwing......SURE!

(Message edited by eastside61 on March 02, 2008)

Goblue

Post Number: 1299
Posted on Sunday, March 02, 2008 - 10:45 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

ES: If I'd known about your snowballing in those days I'd have turned ya'll in to Mrs. Sturms...for the reward...an ice cream cone from the DQ at Springgarten and Hayes. Those of us from the west side of Hayes were upright and rightous...we lived by the rules!

Eastside61

Post Number: 1058
Posted on Sunday, March 02, 2008 - 10:48 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

GB - I do remember Gladys Sturm pulling me over one day at Columbus...she pointed you out and stated to me that I would be wise to stay away from the likes of you........so I did until recently....and she was right! Thanks Gladys....

Goblue

Post Number: 1304
Posted on Sunday, March 02, 2008 - 10:55 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

ES: You got it wrong...Mrs. Sturm promoted me to a high ranking position in the Columbus Safety Patrol and told me to develop a network to keep an eye on the Mapleridge Mob.

Eastside61

Post Number: 1059
Posted on Monday, March 03, 2008 - 11:30 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

GB - Sturm, Hester, Thomkins and Hanzek took me aside and said...we need you to be a school leader and your job will be at the end of the day....close up the equipment box in the Lunch/ playroom....walk across the stage in the auditorium to the big gym and lock up the equipment room ...... they did show me a pic of someone who resembled you.....and told me to run to the gym office if you were anywhere near the school PE equipment.....and report strange DHS students to the office....

Goblue

Post Number: 1309
Posted on Monday, March 03, 2008 - 6:59 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

ES: Having been selected to deliver the 8th grade commencement address my reputation at Columbus was solid. If I remember correctly all students down to the fifth grade were herded into the auditorium for my motivating words...I assume that you still have your autographed copy of the program...if not I'll send you a copy.

Eastside61

Post Number: 1067
Posted on Tuesday, March 04, 2008 - 2:17 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

GB - you and I both spent time in that Columbus aud.....with Playa and Ms Omen.....and do you remember them talking about the ....."Auditorium Brownie"....when the curtains made some type of noise backstage.....homeroom (morning or afternoon) and special classes (morning or afternoon) and 1100 kids playing on a totally gravel play yard.....NO ONE slid into third base.....unless they had some type of medical plan in place.....

Goblue

Post Number: 1314
Posted on Tuesday, March 04, 2008 - 7:37 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

ES: Yup...sure do remember those auditorium experiences...always wondered about the noise that those huge curtains made...it must have been some sort of draft that blew through when a door was opened. I have pictures of Mrs. Playa and Ms. Owen...I'll find them and get them posted. Owen was younger but she'd have to be in her mid to late 80's by now. I think she was single at the time...tough to track her down.

Do you remember Mrs. Swanson...also have a pic of her. She died in a nursing home in the late 70's. She had pure white hair in our day and must have been close to retirement.

And yeah...that playground...gravel and cinders from the coal fired boilers...nobody slid into second to break up a double play...guaranteed scars and imbedded dirt...in today's world it would be a guaranteed lawsuit.

Did you attend class in the portable buildings that were on the playground?...with an outdoor lavatory...at least it had running water. I think I was in the second or third grade out there.

Eastside61

Post Number: 1069
Posted on Tuesday, March 04, 2008 - 8:31 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

GB - I do remember the portables and then came the new addition...and Mrs Sillman I thought was one of the best....the worst such as Fruend the science bowling ball...who you and I would have fired the first day we stepped into the building....

Goblue

Post Number: 1316
Posted on Tuesday, March 04, 2008 - 9:33 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

ES: Yup...Mrs. Sillman...social studies...have a pic of her also...a really good teacher. Fruend was a hell of a big bowling ball! I remember her requiring the whole damn class having to write a thousand times, "I will not talk" (or whatever)...just because some jerk couldn't keep his mouth shut. What a loser she was...yer right...fired the first day...which would cause the union to file a labor grievance.

Eastside61

Post Number: 1071
Posted on Wednesday, March 05, 2008 - 2:41 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Gb - I think that she and H Hammond were lovers in some type of kinky situation.....bottom line is that they were both LOSERS....
Writing lines truly educational....and saved her from doing lesson planning.....she was a bitch....sadly tolerated! Not good Gladys sturm....

Goblue

Post Number: 1318
Posted on Wednesday, March 05, 2008 - 3:02 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

ES: Oh man, you really think that even HH went that low? There was a hell of a lot of tolerance in those days...even without/before tenure. I can truly say that I don't think I ever saw one as bad as she was...the tenured ones I was able to get rid of were incompetent but not that bad. God, I can tell some stories though.

Eastside61

Post Number: 1080
Posted on Thursday, March 06, 2008 - 7:31 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

GB - I am thankful that teachers today are so better trained to meet the needs of any child......1955...."Ok" you all at table 4 write 10,000 times I will just sit in my seat and watch the clock move slowly" E. Fruend ( worst person to teach at Columbus)

Goblue

Post Number: 1330
Posted on Thursday, March 06, 2008 - 7:59 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

ES: Unquestionably teachers are better trained today...we're gradually moving past the era when we hired anyone with a heartbeat in the 60's...in WW we grew so fast that we sent recruiting teams as far as NY, Kansas, TN, MN...it was incredible...wish you had joined us in WW...you'd have loved it...like working in a candy store...unfortunately I married SE59 a week before I started work as a 4th grade teacher.

Eastside61

Post Number: 1082
Posted on Thursday, March 06, 2008 - 11:10 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

GB - They were all headed to WW in the mid 60's as SE had a 30+ percent turnover every year that I was there and SE had 5 principals in those 6 years....What consistency....and eventually when both middle class whites and blacks left the SE neighborhood the Urban Prairie began to grow and grow and devastated what we know as the Eastside....SAD!

Goblue

Post Number: 1333
Posted on Friday, March 07, 2008 - 9:32 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

ES: It is sad...SE59 lived on Newport just south of Mack...that was a solid working class neighborhood...her father was some sort of accountant at Ford. My grandmother lived on Lakeview a few blocks to the west...same story...both of those homes are gone now...as is ours on Fordham. Its hard to imagine that the entire region will ever rebuild...but...who knows what it will look like in a hundred years.

Eastside61

Post Number: 1088
Posted on Friday, March 07, 2008 - 8:11 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Gb- It might.........but I still think the book would have some meaning to a small group of individuals who were influenced by the growing up in that eastside neighborhood....

Goblue

Post Number: 1337
Posted on Saturday, March 08, 2008 - 6:13 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

ES: We need to get serious about chapter titles...and then start writing them one at a time.

BTW...I MAY have located SJ...if it is indeed her she lives not far from where you almost took a load of buckshot...now I'm trying to decide whether or not to risk a phone call...or just stay with the memory of a really cute girl that I took to the prom.

Eastside61

Post Number: 1093
Posted on Saturday, March 08, 2008 - 6:54 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

GB - In Alcona county MI ????? I need to confess that while reorganizing my garage to get three cars into the garage once again I came across something that I was very torn about....should I send it to you....and would you treat it with respect and it means a lot to me but it would look good in your hope chest......it is purple and white and in very good condition.....a pennant with the word SOUTHEASTERN in white and a purple felt background.....I decided to keep it and hold on to it and keep the original CSI gift for you.......

Goblue

Post Number: 1340
Posted on Saturday, March 08, 2008 - 10:16 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

ES: Send it...we're about out of t-paper here! Once upon a time hanging from the rear view mirror of my '56 was a TAR & SE grad tassel braided together...have no idea what happened to it.

Eastside61

Post Number: 1097
Posted on Sunday, March 09, 2008 - 12:52 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

GB - I saw it on e-bay......"Buy It Now" $ .69 Pay Pal Only instant payment needed.. I also included a picture of Harold Hammond in his ever popular 1" thick wool suit that he wore everyday to DHS...

Goblue

Post Number: 1344
Posted on Sunday, March 09, 2008 - 8:03 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

ES: Those folks were not noted for sartorial splendor. If I had to bet...I'd say that SE59 still has the tassel combination.

Eastside61

Post Number: 1099
Posted on Sunday, March 09, 2008 - 8:09 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

GB- What we need is a burger at Kavan's - a cold beer and some fries....which ties this stuff back to Morang. Then a good laugh!

Goblue

Post Number: 1346
Posted on Sunday, March 09, 2008 - 8:49 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

ES: Kavan's......how I miss that place...especially with St. Pat's coming up soon...what a great Eastside pub on Morang!

Kellyroad
Username: Kellyroad

Post Number: 227
Posted on Sunday, March 09, 2008 - 9:14 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Ditto GB, Ditto
A cold stein and a plate of onion rings, Ah yes Morang memories

Gibran

Post Number: 1991
Posted on Sunday, March 09, 2008 - 9:46 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

My quest for the perfect StPats day ....the one was on Whittier (at teh Irish pub near Kelly) when Mr. Demerick and a few of us seniors skipped out of school early and saw thenuns from GA...enjoying a green one at lunch ...then suddenly everything made sense...(why they were always grumpy in the afternoon :-) )...went out to ST Clair Shores to extend the afternoon ....

Here's to the memory of Big Mac...God Bless his soul ....what an Irishman of the Highest Quality...from the NMU tars....

Kellyroad

Post Number: 228
Posted on Sunday, March 09, 2008 - 10:31 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Gibran,
O'Grady's???

Goblue

Post Number: 1350
Posted on Sunday, March 09, 2008 - 10:33 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Gib: Great story...I knew Mr. Demerick but only slightly...he was a very young teacher when I graduated in Jan. '59...but was already known for his quality. Hearing the tale of the nuns sipping a few greens brought a smile...with a warm memory of the far Eastside.

Years later I was friends with a then former nun who had taught at GA...she told a tale of changing from her habit into jeans and a t-shirt in a gas station restroom (shades of superman) so that she could go to the Hazel Park race track to bet on a few races...where she ran into a priest she knew...dressed the same...they agreed that neither had seen the other. All part of the Eastside lore.

Gibran

Post Number: 1995
Posted on Sunday, March 09, 2008 - 11:06 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

yes sir...thanks so much....O'Gradys ...had good burgers if I remember correctly

Mr. Demerick was a class act..he retired after the 70's...unfortunately died young...lived by eastland...in those "modern apartments" he befriended many grads and mentored..many of us...

he gave me a hall pass ( I was in the student government)...and Mr. Daly got so angry all the time at me for leaving his class, stating "student government business"...then every time I got bored I would have "student business' ...I was so badddd...but he couldn't figure me out ..got an A in the class despite my boorish behavior...

I think I some times the book you guys would write could be the "generational movie" American Graffiti Eastside (1950-1977)

Kellyroad

Post Number: 230
Posted on Monday, March 10, 2008 - 12:02 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Gibran: or perhaps a short feature film with the characters of ES and GB cruising up and down Gratiot, Kelly and/or Morang using 3rd person commentary of the time and life of the 1950-60 "heydays" to 7 and Kelly Kid and yours truly doing the transition years of the late 60s/70s. There is plenty of material from the book that can be used for a "Ken Burns" like production. A few home movies/photos along with riveting commentary could make a feature I'm sure a local PBS production would sponsor. Perhaps the esteemed authors residing in AZ and CA could plan a production meeting in the near future. I'm sure there is room form cameo appearances for many of the eastside Discuss Detroit contributors.

Goblue

Post Number: 1351
Posted on Monday, March 10, 2008 - 3:59 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

KR & Gib: GREAT ideas! Maybe ES and I could play ourselves...sort of a couple of grumpy old men...cruising Gratiot in a restored '56 Ford Sunliner...then with sepia toned flashbacks to the '50's-'70's era with home movies, real actors, etc...Tom Cruise could play me...Pee Wee Herman would be perfect for ES...I love it...as soon as ES wakes up from his afternoon nap we'll get started on a draft...American Graffiti Eastside....I love it!

I had sort of assumed that Mr. D. was not likely still alive...I was guessing that maybe he was in his mid 20's when I was at Denby in the late 50's....he must have died in his 50's?

Gibran

Post Number: 2002
Posted on Monday, March 10, 2008 - 4:08 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I was told I looked like Russel Crow...the unfortunate thing was the person who said that was visually challenged and at a great disatnce...but I can find an old desoto..

Yes he wasn't that old..heart disease from what one of my friends who kept in contact told me...he was agreat person..used to supervise the infamous parking lot parties at Denby in th e 70"s...felt sorry for my friends who lived directly across in the duplexes...
Denby in the sixties msut have been a blast...what a great neighborhood...many of our older neighbors kids went then...oops that would be you guys...sorry...which one of you guys stole the wally cox photo outside the office..

Goblue

Post Number: 1352
Posted on Monday, March 10, 2008 - 4:34 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Gib: ES was the one who stole the Wally Cox photo...he substituted one of himself and nobody ever noticed the difference.

Parking lot parties were well after my time. I got bounced once for parking in the teachers' lot...a teacher saw me pull in...ordered me to "move the car"...I pulled out of the lot and around the block and back in again...she was waiting at the door when I walked in...I told her that all she said was to move the car and I did...they tossed me for a day or two that time...which meant that I got in more work time at the photo studio. My folks didn't know about that one...until the next one.

Gibran

Post Number: 2006
Posted on Monday, March 10, 2008 - 4:48 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

you guys were the original rebels :-)...we just saw the photos of you guys in the nice crew cuts and thought about it when we had the "Happy Days" day....gosh looking back I think they now have disco days..yikes...

Gibran

Post Number: 2007
Posted on Monday, March 10, 2008 - 4:51 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

this Hazel Park thing...we got fake id's from a shop down town....Passport store...to sneak into the bars and go to Hazel Park...nobody ever carded back then anyway ...Kenningston Station was a favorite....hang out...the 70's guys had reunions there each thanksgiving

Goblue

Post Number: 1354
Posted on Monday, March 10, 2008 - 5:33 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Gib: I was the guy in the pic with the ivy league look...ES was the original Fonz...greasy ducktail, black leather jacket, comb in his back pocket...the whole deal. Funny how one brother out of three turns out that way.

Our fake ID was to alter a driver's license...not very sophisticated but it worked. You're right...nobody really cared anyway...if you could see over the bar you could get a beer.

Gibran

Post Number: 2012
Posted on Monday, March 10, 2008 - 5:54 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

The thread marks were still on the drivers training pavement when we got there...fonzy...

we were the last of the naked swimmers though...I guess they saw one to many by that time..

yes we did finally figure out how to alter DL...it was always a fonz looking guy who do it the best...a secret passed on from you guys no doubt...
heck the bars by the airport and surrounding neighborhood was wide open...we would work our way back to the hood after getting our nerve up ..at those off of Gratiot

Goblue

Post Number: 1356
Posted on Monday, March 10, 2008 - 11:19 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Gib: ES was the "go to" guy when one needed a piece of ID...he was known as the printshop guy on the Eastside...except for Jjaba, of course. Jjaba was the real pro at this stuff...he was known as an "ink stained wretch"...whatever the hell that meant.

Glad to hear that you were the last of the naked swimmers...the rest of us had to do a "skin back"...really weird!

Actually...I was better at altering report cards in those days...a handy bottle of ink eradicator did the trick...plus a skill of being able to forge a parent's signature. I know that ES was working on a system of duplicating $100 bills but I don't know if he ever perfected the plan.

Eastside61

Post Number: 1107
Posted on Tuesday, March 11, 2008 - 10:51 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Gib/GB- with my father being a DPS principal....well! he knew when report cards came out and as a second child following a my older bro (who is a great guy) but he got a ton of "A's".....but to this day I had the better HS experience.......and GB as you know I had Harold "brain dead" Hammond as a guidance counselor so I was set and totally directed....(cough) A can say that I also am a member of the naked swimmers of Denby....

Eastside61

Post Number: 1108
Posted on Tuesday, March 11, 2008 - 10:57 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Gib/GB: with my father being a DPS principal I never had a chance because he knew when report cards were sent.....and with an Older brother (WHo is a great guy) who got a tom of "A's" life was tight every 9 weeks....but I can say that I had the better HS experience.

I can also claim that I am a member of the DHS naked swimmers too.....with two wierd locker room attendants who LOVED there job...I am sure....

Kellyroad

Post Number: 231
Posted on Wednesday, March 12, 2008 - 1:21 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

ES: I'm wondering if it were the same locker room attendants who had an interesting way to make sure age qualifications were met for teen swim (circa mid 60s).

Gibran

Post Number: 3352
Posted on Wednesday, July 23, 2008 - 10:42 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

made the whole concept of pool dodge ball very critical