Discuss Detroit » DetroitYES Classified Ads » Canine To Five Now Hiring « Previous Next »
Top of pageBottom of page

Blondy
Username: Blondy

Post Number: 1179
Posted on Wednesday, October 03, 2007 - 8:12 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Looking for a mature, friendly, customer service oriented individual to work at a busy dog daycare and grooming shop Mondays , Wednesdays and Fridays. There is a possibility of additional hours/days, but these are the shifts that you must be available.

You must be computer literate.

You must have previous experience interacting with customers and making cash transactions.

You must be able to be on your feet for up to 5 hours.

You must be able to lift 50 lbs.

Previous animal experience is preferred but not required. We will train the right individual. What is more important is a passion for animals, a strong work ethic and a well spoken, friendly personality.

To learn more about the company visit www.caninetofivedetroit.com

Resumes and references only please. No phone calls.

Blondy
Username: Blondy

Post Number: 1182
Posted on Saturday, November 03, 2007 - 3:05 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Still hiring.....

Vanessam
Username: Vanessam

Post Number: 4
Posted on Monday, November 05, 2007 - 6:25 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

i called the other day.. hmmm ill come in tomorrow.

Ndavies
Username: Ndavies

Post Number: 2868
Posted on Tuesday, November 06, 2007 - 10:34 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Blondy:
quote:

Resumes and references only please. No phone calls.

Vanessam:
quote:

i called the other day..

Pure comedy. I think potential employers expect you to follow their directions.

Vanessam
Username: Vanessam

Post Number: 6
Posted on Tuesday, November 06, 2007 - 1:17 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

i saw the ad before this at wsu, it didnt say no calls so i asked if they were hiring...

okie.

i dropped off a resume AND references today.
so there.

Homer
Username: Homer

Post Number: 254
Posted on Thursday, January 03, 2008 - 12:20 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

you still looking?

Detroitteacher
Username: Detroitteacher

Post Number: 1204
Posted on Monday, January 14, 2008 - 8:02 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Blondy: I told one of my students about your company. She is looking to work with animals. She is going to be calling (I didn't know about the no phone calls). If you need to know more about her, please feel free to email me at tmcooleyweb at aol dot com.

Zephyrprocess
Username: Zephyrprocess

Post Number: 581
Posted on Monday, January 14, 2008 - 10:05 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Blondy: will the staff have to take care of any of those bulls from the truck intro?

Andylinn
Username: Andylinn

Post Number: 833
Posted on Monday, April 28, 2008 - 5:23 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

nice to see you on the forums vanessa.