Discuss Detroit » Archives - Beginning January 2006 » Wayne State Press « Previous Next »
Top of pageBottom of page

Lilpup
Username: Lilpup

Post Number: 1079
Posted From: 69.129.146.186
Posted on Tuesday, June 06, 2006 - 10:05 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Does the Wayne State Press or any of its imprints have a storefront anywhere?

Kathleen
Username: Kathleen

Post Number: 1354
Posted From: 140.244.107.151
Posted on Tuesday, June 06, 2006 - 10:12 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I'm pretty sure that Wayne State Press does not have a storefront anywhere. Bookstores are their primary means of selling retail, although they do often have a booth at certain festivals and other events around town. Certainly the Barnes and Noble bookstore on campus carries their books.

You could confirm that by sending them an email (at the bottom of their FAQ page, http://wsupress.wayne.edu/info rmation/faqswsup.html).

Wsukid
Username: Wsukid

Post Number: 146
Posted From: 69.14.145.38
Posted on Tuesday, June 06, 2006 - 2:31 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Most of the WSU press books are in most area bookstores. You can find the collection of books in the Lenoard Simons building on Woodward by the dominos and radio shack

Outoftowner
Username: Outoftowner

Post Number: 131
Posted From: 69.223.214.2
Posted on Wednesday, June 07, 2006 - 9:28 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I contacted Wayne State a while back with the exact same question, they replied that the Barnes and Noble on campus is one of the best bookstores in the area to find their books. I found every title I was looking for there.

Add Your Message Here
Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.