Discuss Detroit » Archives - Beginning January 2006 » Speaking of pet peeves .... « Previous Next »
Top of pageBottom of page

Pacypacy_
Username: Pacypacy_

Post Number: 52
Posted From: 24.192.166.67
Posted on Sunday, May 28, 2006 - 10:48 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Just like the driving post I have one pet peeve I'm sure you all can relate to this. Say your waiting in this huge line at McDonalds, your pressed for time and FINALLY they get to the guy ahead of you. I guarantee you he will stare at the menu-board and say uhhhhhhhh!!! Arggghhh! Has the menu changed in the past 40 years? Order your damn cheeseburger and move it! (either that or he has a list with 8 seperate orders and 8 sets of money..."can you ring these up seperate please? Okay on the first order I need a" ...)?!

Arab_guyumich
Username: Arab_guyumich

Post Number: 775
Posted From: 24.192.36.39
Posted on Sunday, May 28, 2006 - 10:52 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Pacy, I believe you were looking for the Seinfeld Fan Fiction message board...last time I checked, this was "Detroit Yes."

Pffft
Username: Pffft

Post Number: 983
Posted From: 69.221.39.40
Posted on Sunday, May 28, 2006 - 11:01 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

pacypacy + high fat, low nutrition fast food = right wing beliefs

Kilgore_south
Username: Kilgore_south

Post Number: 67
Posted From: 24.176.20.117
Posted on Sunday, May 28, 2006 - 11:14 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

makes sense to me. I always wondered how people got like that.

The_aram
Username: The_aram

Post Number: 4903
Posted From: 68.41.124.8
Posted on Sunday, May 28, 2006 - 11:42 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Jerry: She's kind of a slow orderer.
George: You know, I hate people like that. You know, I was in line at the hot dog stand the other day, and the guy in front of me took five minutes to choose his condiments. Five minutes, Jerry.
Jerry: Five minutes? What's your choices here? You've got the ketchup, the onions, the mustard, the relish. What's to choose?
Kramer: Well, Jerry, you have to have the right proportions of the condiments.
George: Proportions? Are we talking about a woman here?
Kramer: If I don't have the right amount of ketchup and mustard on my frankfurter... (makes jittery hand motion) I can't eat it! It's terrible!

Barnesfoto
Username: Barnesfoto

Post Number: 2021
Posted From: 216.203.223.66
Posted on Monday, May 29, 2006 - 2:05 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I can't think of a bigger idiot than one who waits in line to get a shitburger at McDonalds.
Hopefully, the rapture will come on 6.6.06, and we'll be rid of a few of these people.

Lmichigan
Username: Lmichigan

Post Number: 3806
Posted From: 24.11.154.56
Posted on Monday, May 29, 2006 - 3:41 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hey, they've got the best damn frieds in the entire world. Don't you bad-mouth McShitberger. :-)

BTW, to bring this back to Detroit, the worst service I've ever had a McDonald's was the one at Woodward in Midtown. I swear, the girl at the cash register asked me with the attitude just dripping "what do you want?"

Pacypacy_

Post Number: 53
Posted on Monday, May 29, 2006 - 8:41 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Easy folks, I don't believe the previous "driving thread" was strictly about Detroit either.... You nutrition police should lighten up. I didn't say I LIVED at McDonalds but I do eat there once in while. Pacy= 6ft. 220 lbs of twisted steel and sex appeal. Best bench press 405lbs. back in my late 30's. Best 40 time 4.9 secs. Some people worry so much about everything you eat, drink, breathe or touch we are becoming a nation of neurotic shut-ins. Man, I wonder how my grandparents made it to their mid-80's. Listening to some of you we will all die at 48. Moderation people.

Pffft
Username: Pffft

Post Number: 984
Posted From: 69.221.39.40
Posted on Monday, May 29, 2006 - 8:55 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

That's OK pacypacy, the rest of us will cover the massive health care costs you'll be facing in the coming years, as you laugh at those of us who eschew shitburgers. Everything in moderation, sure, like cigarettes and trans fats...uh huh. Ain't no safe dose of that.

Pacypacy_

Post Number: 55
Posted on Monday, May 29, 2006 - 11:32 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Tell that to my Grandparents. You think if they eased off the smokes and fried foods for their last 40 years they would have seen 90 yrs. instead of 88? For the record, I don't need your money. Now go solar cook yourself a tofu burger for Memorial Day and relax.

Billybbrew
Username: Billybbrew

Post Number: 170
Posted From: 64.12.116.204
Posted on Monday, May 29, 2006 - 11:29 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

My pet peeve is people who post things like this on the "Discuss Detroit" board when it really belongs on the "Non-Detroit Issues" board....11 posts including mine and the word Detroit has only been mentioned 7 times (3 in this post) and an actual location in the city one time.....
:: sigh ::

Pacypacy_

Post Number: 59
Posted From: 136.181.195.84
Posted on Tuesday, May 30, 2006 - 7:30 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Billybbrew QUOTE: "My pet peeve is people who post things like this on the "Discuss Detroit" board when it really belongs on the "Non-Detroit Issues" board....11 posts including mine and the word Detroit has only been mentioned 7 times (3 in this post) and an actual location in the city one time.....
:: sigh ::"

Is someone over at your PC wrenching your arm behind your back and making you read posts against your will? Evidently you didn't read the "Summer driving "post which never mentions Detroit at all. Why no outrage posted on that thread?

Add Your Message Here
Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.