Discuss Detroit » Archives - Beginning January 2006 » Idiots Vandalizing the Parkard Plant « Previous Next »
Funny youtube video spoofing suburban kids in the cityDetroitplanner04-30-06  12:33 am
  ClosedNew threads cannot be started on this page. The threads above are previous posts made to this thread.        

Top of pageBottom of page

The_nerd
Username: The_nerd

Post Number: 298
Posted From: 68.9.47.117
Posted on Saturday, April 29, 2006 - 2:41 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I found these videos on YouTube while searching for Detroit videos. Although the plant is long abandoned it pisses me off that people have nothing better to do than to Destroy property.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=JmU KzLFRwEI

http://youtube.com/watch?v=3ps x5mRFKeA

http://youtube.com/watch?v=H8D s8S6F6Bc

Tåla
Username: Tåla

Post Number: 61
Posted From: 68.41.164.3
Posted on Saturday, April 29, 2006 - 2:56 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I think thats in the old R.E.T.S trade school biulding.

Livedog2
Username: Livedog2

Post Number: 176
Posted From: 24.223.133.177
Posted on Saturday, April 29, 2006 - 3:21 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

If we are lucky maybe someone will put a hit out on them! Or, the Detroit Vigilante Urban Patrol might swoop down on them and remove one of each of their testicles with a dull, rusty hunting knife and hang them from the roof of the Book Tower. But, alas, they probably have such teeny weenie balls that it wouldn’t be worth it. Maybe they could be keel hauled on one of the “old” Bob Lo Boats on their maiden new voyage. Or, better yet, maybe they could be sold into slavery to Ted Nugent so they could be used for target practice by the Nugent Militia. cowboy I like that idea best!

Livedog2

Courtney
Username: Courtney

Post Number: 102
Posted From: 67.38.9.9
Posted on Saturday, April 29, 2006 - 3:27 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

It's a shame what dumb kids will spend their free time doing when they are too pathetic to be getting laid.

That said, since at least one idiot (only got to view one since the site is apparently down now) showed his face, hopefully someone will recognize him and let his mommy and daddy know what they are doing for fun.

Smogboy
Username: Smogboy

Post Number: 2422
Posted From: 69.47.100.44
Posted on Saturday, April 29, 2006 - 5:46 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Utterly amazing. I seriously doubt if their mommies and daddies even know what they're doing. Whatever happened to having a mild fear of what mom & dad will do to you if caught? There was a measure of respect that I had for my parents that they had earned in bringing me into this world! My folks knew of (or at least I thought they did) every stupid bout of stupidity I had done.

Wolverine
Username: Wolverine

Post Number: 144
Posted From: 141.213.196.136
Posted on Saturday, April 29, 2006 - 6:01 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Those videos are very unfortunate.

56packman
Username: 56packman

Post Number: 227
Posted From: 24.208.234.52
Posted on Saturday, April 29, 2006 - 10:21 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

The first vid in the room with the drop ceiling might be the RETS building. the second and third are absolutely in the Packard plant, looks like the fouth floor of the "ramped" storage building. The COD has kept a "security" guard there non-stop since the attempted Sam Fidel land grab 5 years ago. all of the vandalism we see today happened on their watch. I think the COD should follow the example of some 12 step programs. They should sell off every inch of land/buildings that have come into their possesion. then they should start with one house. if they make that work, they can move on to a store front. If they don't screw that up badly, then a small industrial building..............

Ed_golick
Username: Ed_golick

Post Number: 247
Posted From: 69.246.55.51
Posted on Saturday, April 29, 2006 - 1:14 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

In the 70s I went to R.E.T.S. and worked in their print shop next door. None of those rooms in the videos look like they are part of the R.E.T.S. facilities.

The_nerd

Post Number: 299
Posted on Saturday, April 29, 2006 - 1:37 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I'm sure they're passing around this video among their friends in Shelby TWP showing how "hood" they are.

Someone mentioned contacting he parents above. It probably won't matter. The parents within one breath will just blow it off as "just abandoned Detroit" and in the next bitch about how "Detroit should really clean up and not let things fall apart"

Eric
Username: Eric

Post Number: 442
Posted From: 35.11.210.161
Posted on Saturday, April 29, 2006 - 3:02 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Check out this vid it's funny and complements the above videos

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =ih5BFr-qinY&search=city%20kid s

Jams
Username: Jams

Post Number: 3202
Posted From: 70.229.46.50
Posted on Saturday, April 29, 2006 - 3:27 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Eric,
Thanks, very clever.

The_nerd

Post Number: 300
Posted on Saturday, April 29, 2006 - 4:18 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

There is also a YouTube video with Kwame looking quite relaxed with his arms around a woman. Depite the vile racist rhetoric during the campaign, the woman wasn't of color either.

I didn't post it because the rap song with it uses the N-word a lot.

Add Your Message Here
Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.