Discuss Detroit » Archives - Beginning January 2006 » David Josar and his rash of non-sense « Previous Next »
Top of pageBottom of page

Jt1
Username: Jt1

Post Number: 7176
Posted From: 66.2.148.192
Posted on Thursday, April 13, 2006 - 7:34 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

What does everyone think of David Josar?

Given the fact that he was flat out called a liar on the NEZ thread followed by another NEZ article and the most recent 'poor people are getting screwed by the garbage fees' article what do you think.

What I don't understand or I should say what upsets me is the people in this region by and large don't give a fuck about the poor. If the city im[plements a policy that may help reduce a few bucks in taxes for the middle class it is written by D. Josar as an outrage and screwing the poor.

Do he honestly give a damn or is it just more non-sense. Would anyone care if this happended elsewhere in the region? Why is Detroit the only city that should implement policies to help the poor even if it affects the middle class in the city?

The guy just seems like he is coming off as a biased POS that doesn't give a damn about the poor and just has an agenda to bash the city.

Mr. Josar, if you read I encourage you to respond or at a minimum respond to my voice mail.

Eric
Username: Eric

Post Number: 423
Posted From: 35.11.210.161
Posted on Thursday, April 13, 2006 - 7:54 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Josar is a hack lets not forget the article he did on Brush Park's "lack of progress". That pictured buildings like the Moore house that had been under renovation for months, but used old pictures to portray them as abandoned.

Thecarl
Username: Thecarl

Post Number: 691
Posted From: 69.14.30.175
Posted on Thursday, April 13, 2006 - 8:03 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

oooooooohhh...you been SERVED!!!

Itsjeff
Username: Itsjeff

Post Number: 5784
Posted From: 69.242.213.167
Posted on Thursday, April 13, 2006 - 8:10 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I know Dave. He's a nice guy and very smart. Although I agree that if what Anthony Curis said is accurate, then Dave dropped the ball.

BTW, Dave's a Detroiter. Owns a house in Boston Edison.

Oldredfordette
Username: Oldredfordette

Post Number: 613
Posted From: 68.60.177.56
Posted on Friday, April 14, 2006 - 3:37 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Josar. What a scab. Credibility nearly zero, stories constantly in dispute. The rumor is he was bounced from Stars and Stripes under a plagarism cloud.

Plus, he throws genuine hissy fits. Which is amusing in a way, until he gets people fired. Be very careful if you're calling him out, he hits.

Redetroit
Username: Redetroit

Post Number: 13
Posted From: 24.244.143.66
Posted on Saturday, April 15, 2006 - 7:57 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I'll keep my mouth shut...

Add Your Message Here
Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.