Discuss Detroit » Archives - Beginning January 2006 » Lions Talk - April « Previous Next »
Top of pageBottom of page

Genesyxx
Username: Genesyxx

Post Number: 475
Posted From: 12.2.196.17
Posted on Wednesday, April 05, 2006 - 11:44 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

According to the Florida Sentinel, Jo-Ey looks to be traded to Miami for some sort of draft pick. The Lions wanted a 6th round or better, but Miami already traded their 5th and 6th rounders. The Dolphins have 3 7th round picks and hope to finalize the deal before Harrington's roster bonus (June 15). Cincinatti looks to be interested as well, but according to the man "I want to be able to showcase my talents." Whaaaa?

FoxSports is now predicting QB Vince Young to go to the Lions per their Mock Draft 6.0 (6th installation):

"The fact that the Lions have added three veterans quarterbacks this off-season in Jon Kitna, Josh McCown and Shaun King to battle to replace incumbent Joey Harrington says something about the team's concerns at the position. GM Matt Millen and new coach Rod Marinelli would like to focus on the defense here or get better along the offensive line. That said, Young has so much upside he has become the true wild card of the draft. Teams throughout the top 10 speak glowingly about him, but few seem to have the courage to take such a gamble. But as his past drafts have shown, Millen has the guts to gamble on greatness."

Chitaku
Username: Chitaku

Post Number: 95
Posted From: 68.43.107.72
Posted on Wednesday, April 05, 2006 - 1:11 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

More like to gamble on jokeness. Harrington- What a waste!

Paulmcall
Username: Paulmcall

Post Number: 631
Posted From: 68.40.119.216
Posted on Wednesday, April 05, 2006 - 1:19 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I've seen the gambling now where is the "greatness"?

Add Your Message Here
Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.