Discuss Detroit » Archives - Beginning January 2006 » Hudson's site rendering website « Previous Next »
Top of pageBottom of page

Easydoesit
Username: Easydoesit

Post Number: 13
Posted From: 69.246.122.172
Posted on Wednesday, March 15, 2006 - 6:13 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I know it was a while back, but does anyone have the developer's website where you could click on "on the board" and it gave a list of projects they rendered for downtown detroit, such as the Guardian Building, etc... and "The Woodward Block" was on there and it was a hotel, residential, shopping, and office rendering with a pool on top of one particular building. sorry if i confused you all.... somebody has to know what i'm talking about!

Andyguard73
Username: Andyguard73

Post Number: 11
Posted From: 64.25.200.14
Posted on Wednesday, March 15, 2006 - 8:43 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

This should be it Easy. Go to "Our Work" then "On the Boards." It should be the first one there.

http://www.thekraemeredge.com/

Mackinaw
Username: Mackinaw

Post Number: 1268
Posted From: 141.213.173.94
Posted on Wednesday, March 15, 2006 - 10:40 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Our work --> consulting --> woodward block.

Easydoesit
Username: Easydoesit

Post Number: 14
Posted From: 69.246.122.172
Posted on Wednesday, March 15, 2006 - 4:29 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

thanks alot Andyguard73 and Mackinaw

Mclite
Username: Mclite

Post Number: 26
Posted From: 216.216.62.36
Posted on Thursday, March 16, 2006 - 9:55 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I received this message in an e-mail from a friend of mine the other day. I couldn't help but agree.

------
So, I have to say – We are still pioneers living downtown.

I realize that everyone has enthusiastically welcomed the new CVS, but it is overrated. Last night, I excitedly made my maiden voyage to the CVS, and discovered that it closes at 7:00PM. This is complete bullshit. While I am excited to have a borders (closed as well), a Ben and Jerrys (closed), a Starbucks (closes at 6!), and now a new CVS (closed at 7)- these absurd hours must stop. Don’t even get me started on the Brooks Brothers in the Ren Cen that closes at 4PM or the lack of decent coffee on a Saturday- except for the Blend.

I feel taken. It makes me feel like this is all a sham- “Look! We have City services! HA, SUCKER- Its only for the suburbanites that work here during the day!”

Ok, I feel better now. I needed to get it out.

Eric_c
Username: Eric_c

Post Number: 676
Posted From: 68.76.202.10
Posted on Thursday, March 16, 2006 - 1:10 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

How many weeks has he lived here, now?! Welcome to Detroit, bitch! :-)

I feel better that I got that out!

Add Your Message Here
Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.