Discuss Detroit » Archives - Beginning January 2006 » What to Expect Downtown « Previous Next »
Top of pageBottom of page

Bongman
Username: Bongman

Post Number: 923
Posted From: 198.111.56.128
Posted on Thursday, February 02, 2006 - 11:43 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I'm going Downtown tonite, and was wondering a few things.....

1. If I bring a camera, how camera friendly are the walk-around tents ? Did anyone notice restricted areas where cameras aren't allowed ?...I won't be going in Cobo.

2. The free concerts....if a lot of people show up (for Mark Farner), will access be limited to an enclosed tent...or will those shows have a more open atmosphere with less restrictions like a Summer outdoor event ?

3. Considering the tents are heated, how would you dress ? Would you say one would spend most of the time on foot in heated areas ? Not something to worry about ?....I mean at least until the alcohol kicks in.

4. Are you allowed to walk around with alcohol New Orleans style ? From tent to tent ? (less bundling...more anti-freeze)

Any detals would be helpful. Thanks.
Top of pageBottom of page

Sharmaal
Username: Sharmaal

Post Number: 672
Posted From: 136.2.1.103
Posted on Thursday, February 02, 2006 - 11:47 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

My understanding is that booze is wide open! But that's my usual rule! I don't see how they can contain it.

Add Your Message Here
Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.