Discuss Detroit » Archives - Beginning January 2006 » Just released Detroit compilation DVD's « Previous Next »
Top of pageBottom of page

Garyg
Username: Garyg

Post Number: 5
Posted From: 67.38.154.81
Posted on Tuesday, January 17, 2006 - 12:54 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

hi, i have just created 3 compilation DVD's of my documentaries. The Detroit Documentaries collection includes: The Hudson's Building, Borderline: The Story of 8 Mile Road and Train Station. All 3 full quality on a dual layer DVD with cool motion menu and music. Also, The Preservation Pack has: The Hudson's Building, Train Station and The Brown House http://www.glaserproductions.c om/comps.html

Merchantgander
Username: Merchantgander

Post Number: 1464
Posted From: 150.198.164.127
Posted on Tuesday, January 17, 2006 - 12:59 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Could this be perceived as advertising?

Broken_main
Username: Broken_main

Post Number: 677
Posted From: 69.136.139.223
Posted on Thursday, January 19, 2006 - 6:42 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Only of he is charging us a price, then it should be perceived as advertising.

But from the looks of it I think he is offering a free DVD to all of the forumites. So, on that note, Gary, can you send me my free copy please...Thanks!!!

Add Your Message Here
Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.