Discuss Detroit » Archives - Beginning January 2006 » Windsor super for sin, U.S. fans told « Previous Next »
Top of pageBottom of page

S_marshall
Username: S_marshall

Post Number: 31
Posted From: 72.138.72.51
Posted on Tuesday, January 03, 2006 - 9:04 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Another interesting article I found on the Toronto Star today (registration no longer required):
http://www.thestar.com/NASApp/ cs/ContentServer?pagename=thes tar/Layout/Article_Type1&c=Art icle&cid=1136242214875&call_pa geid=968332188492&col=96879397 2154&t=TS_Home

Excerpt:

American sports fans are beginning to talk up the perfect weekend in a foreign city — football, Cuban cigars and sex for money.

But that's got civic officials in the "foreign city" — Windsor, where all three are legal — slightly on the defensive.

All that talk of Cuban cigars and Windsor girls prompted the Detroit News to trumpet the advantages of the Canadian city just across the Ambassador Bridge as the "super sin city" for American football fans heading to Detroit for Super Bowl XL next month.

------

Eddie Francis is not amused.

Outoftowner
Username: Outoftowner

Post Number: 113
Posted From: 69.223.214.2
Posted on Tuesday, January 03, 2006 - 11:19 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

An ice festival? Somehow the family oriented alternatives just don't sound as hot as no-strings sex and coveted Cuban cigars.

Goat
Username: Goat

Post Number: 7989
Posted From: 67.71.65.66
Posted on Tuesday, January 03, 2006 - 11:34 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

We suffer the same image problem in Canada as does Detroit in the USA. Damn liberal media just loves to play this stuff up.

Oldmanjazz
Username: Oldmanjazz

Post Number: 4
Posted From: 64.228.199.109
Posted on Tuesday, January 03, 2006 - 1:10 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Detroit News and Toronto Star articles both overlook our other two "sins".....lower drinking age AND stronger beer!
.....come to think of it, maybe Windsor should be hosting the official superbowl party!!!!

Blaw82
Username: Blaw82

Post Number: 98
Posted From: 65.33.85.94
Posted on Tuesday, January 03, 2006 - 1:45 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Detroit needs a place for sin and Windsor is it. Detroit doesn't have much of a night life. Alot of great memories (that I had to be told about the next morning) happened over in Windsor.

Genesyxx
Username: Genesyxx

Post Number: 374
Posted From: 209.69.165.10
Posted on Tuesday, January 03, 2006 - 2:18 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Shouldn't it say something that since Detroit doesn't have much of a night life, then people constantly go out of the country?

Goat

Post Number: 7996
Posted From: 67.71.65.66
Posted on Tuesday, January 03, 2006 - 2:31 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Windsor's night-life isn't that great either unless you are 19 yrs old and want fight and puke.

Spaceboykelly
Username: Spaceboykelly

Post Number: 106
Posted From: 69.246.30.248
Posted on Tuesday, January 03, 2006 - 3:34 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I think Detroit has an amazingly good night life. It seems like Windsor clubs and parties have a better chance of being decent fun on any given night, but those in Detroit have a better chance of being the best night of your life.

Outoftowner

Post Number: 114
Posted on Tuesday, January 03, 2006 - 4:52 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Spaceboykelly: More information, please. Where?

Jjaba
Username: Jjaba

Post Number: 2931
Posted From: 192.220.139.24
Posted on Tuesday, January 03, 2006 - 5:02 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Sounds like a great advert. for the gondola. with all the security bullshit, do Superbowl Fans know about passport rules?

Imagine, you drink all night, spend money for a beautiful Iranian whore, eat a Donner kabob or some Montreal Smoked meat, and can't get back over the border for the Super Bowl.

Headline. "10,000 Super Bowl fans absent from game after drinking and screwing all night; no valid passports."
jjaba, Westsider.

Jjaba

Post Number: 2932
Posted From: 192.220.139.24
Posted on Tuesday, January 03, 2006 - 5:04 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

And if your name is Siad Abdul Hafsanjanni, a guy who loves football and runs a liquor store in Troy, foggetaboutit.

jjaba, LOL.

Upinottawa
Username: Upinottawa

Post Number: 85
Posted From: 70.28.0.156
Posted on Tuesday, January 03, 2006 - 5:20 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

To avoid any confusion:

Americans, of course, are not required to have a passport to reenter the United States when returning from Canada.

Jt1
Username: Jt1

Post Number: 6342
Posted From: 198.208.159.19
Posted on Tuesday, January 03, 2006 - 5:22 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Are you sure. Since 9/11 I have been asked for passports (or birth certificate and picture ID) on a few occasions.

Gravitymachine
Username: Gravitymachine

Post Number: 720
Posted From: 198.208.159.18
Posted on Tuesday, January 03, 2006 - 5:28 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

in 2007 (i think) passports will be required of all citizens of all countries.

the freep shoulda re-run the article about michigan and livernois as a companion piece for those unable to make the trip ;)

Upinottawa

Post Number: 87
Posted on Tuesday, January 03, 2006 - 5:52 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

For Americans reentering the United States at a Windsor-Detroit crossing a passport is not required. What is required is proof of identity and citizenship. A passport provides proof of identification (i.e. includes photo i.d.) and citizenship. A driver's licence and a birth certificate also provide proof of identification (driver's licence) and citizenship (birth certificate). The U.S. government (i.e. customs) only asks for a passport because it is accepted documentation (it is not required) and buying a passport makes money for federal coffers.

Documentary Requirements for Entry To The United States: Travel from within the Western Hemisphere (North, Central or South America)

U.S. citizens are exempt from passport requirements. However, it is highly recommended that a U.S. Citizen be prepared to present documentation such as valid or expired U.S. passport, U.S. birth certificate, or Naturalization certificate to avoid delays.

Exception—travel from Cuba, valid U.S. passport is required.

Therefore, there is no need for passports until the Western Hemisphere Travel Initiative comes into force. The WHTI will require all travelers to and from the Americas, the Caribbean, and Bermuda to have a passport or other accepted form of documentation to enter or reenter the United States. There have been few details as to what the "other accepted form of documentation" will be. The program will be rolled out in phases. The proposed timeline is as follows:

December 31, 2006: Requirement applied to all air and sea travel to or from Canada, Mexico, Central and South America, the Caribbean, and Bermuda.

December 31, 2007: Requirement extended to all land border crossings as well as air and sea travel.

source: http://www.cbp.gov/xp/cgov/hom e.xml

Of course, this program may never get off the ground its potential impact on many border economies would be substantial. Metro Detroit and Windsor-Essex stand to be the biggest losers.

Susanarosa
Username: Susanarosa

Post Number: 615
Posted From: 208.39.170.90
Posted on Tuesday, January 03, 2006 - 5:58 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

quote:

What is required is proof of identity and citizenship.

Which is most easily produced via passport.

Upinottawa

Post Number: 88
Posted on Tuesday, January 03, 2006 - 6:01 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Not if you don't have a passport....

Lowell
Board Administrator
Username: Lowell

Post Number: 2123
Posted From: 66.167.58.137
Posted on Tuesday, January 03, 2006 - 6:01 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Personally I think Windsor should run with their naughty reputation. Take the bull by the horns ala Las Vegas winks and nods and promote the "What goes on here, stays here". [Are those ads great or what?]

I think Windsor would benefit by modeling itself after a mix of Vegas and Amsterdam, adding a defined red and green zone for hookers and hash cafes. [Okay, maybe a puke zone for the kiddie bars too.] I wish Detroit would grab that idea but there are too many prudes on the north side. Properly zoned it would bring in tons of money and not disturb the broader community who would benefit from the increased tax revenues.

There ain't no future in manufacturing, so manufacture a new future before someone steals the opportunity. It is de facto happening anyway.

Susanarosa
Username: Susanarosa

Post Number: 616
Posted From: 208.39.170.90
Posted on Tuesday, January 03, 2006 - 6:15 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

quote:

Not if you don't have a passport....

Which is an obvious answer Mr. Snarky.

The point you missed is that a passport is one form of documentation that certifies both citizenship and identity. (And I can't believe I have to actually explain this...) Therefore, if you have one (which I figured was an understood) it would be easier than producing two types of identification.

Upinottawa

Post Number: 89
Posted on Tuesday, January 03, 2006 - 6:25 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Susanarosa: of course, my earlier post clearly pointed out that a passport provides both proof of citizenship and identity. No missed points over here. A passport is not required for Americans reentering the United States from Canada.

For those carrying your passport, feel free to use it. For those who do not have passports, all you need a driver's license and your birth certificate.

No birth certificate? Canada customs will allow you into Canada once you satisfy an officer that you are an American. On reentry you will need to satisfy an American officer that you are an American. This usually involves several additional questions and could involve a call to the hospital of your birth.

Goat

Post Number: 7997
Posted From: 64.228.66.32
Posted on Tuesday, January 03, 2006 - 6:32 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Lowell, the problem is that the US Government would bitch even more than they are now because of the "drug" use in Canada. It would give rise to close the border more than it is now.

Jt1

Post Number: 6345
Posted on Tuesday, January 03, 2006 - 6:37 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

quote:

Lowell, the problem is that the US Government would bitch even more than they are now because of the "drug" use in Canada.

Kind of how Toronto officials are blaming their spike in murders on the US.

Patrick
Username: Patrick

Post Number: 3164
Posted From: 65.222.10.3
Posted on Tuesday, January 03, 2006 - 7:05 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Yes, I admit I was one of those unruly 19-year olds not too long ago. Yes, I did travel to Windsor every weekend to take advantage of the nightlife. I returned to Windsor not long ago after a long hiatus and was shocked. I was really surprised at how dead it was. The exchange rate may have something to do with it. Maybe it is the long wait at the tunnel. I can remember waiting for two hours to get over to Windsor, but it was worth the wait. The bars were jumping. A lot of the younger “kids” I know do not like going there because it is “dead” or so they say.

Goat

Post Number: 7998
Posted From: 64.228.196.49
Posted on Tuesday, January 03, 2006 - 7:10 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

jt1. Considering most of the handguns are coming from the US...YES! The difference is that pot is not any worse (in fact may be better) than alchohol. Sadly, most of the drugs coming into the USA are still from the southern borders NOT Canada...go figure!

Are you saying that the US government has NOT said they would restrict the border more than it is and that they have not tried to push Canada not to accept the legalization of pot?

(Message edited by GOAT on January 03, 2006)

Jt1

Post Number: 6346
Posted on Tuesday, January 03, 2006 - 7:13 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

So should we blame other countries whose drugs come into the US or take responsibility for our own actions?

Damn you Mexico and Columbia. If you didn't supply hard drugs we would be just fine here.

The people in TO pulled the trigger. I don't see how it is productive to blame the US when people in Canda are buying and using the guns....go figure!

Goat

Post Number: 7999
Posted From: 64.228.196.49
Posted on Tuesday, January 03, 2006 - 7:14 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

But are we leaning on the US governemnt to cutail the use of handguns in their OWN nation or are we saying that the majority are coming from the US? A big difference between veiled threats don't you think?

Lmichigan
Username: Lmichigan

Post Number: 2936
Posted From: 67.172.95.197
Posted on Tuesday, January 03, 2006 - 7:18 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Oh, no...

Jt1

Post Number: 6348
Posted on Tuesday, January 03, 2006 - 7:19 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

True, and I do not support the US gov'ts attempts to police other countries. Just pointing our that there are problems caused but each country.

Just seems like the blaming the US for Toronto's current issues is a cop out.

US blames Canada for making prescriptions availble to citizens cheaper and having a more liberal attitude towards drugs and sex (Yes, our country is a bunch of prudes). US blames Canada for bringing illegal immigrants into the US.

Canada blames US for violence stemming from handguns.

Both countries need to stop the blame game and address real problems in their own countries. My point was not to defend or villify either country, just to point out that the finger pointing and blaming is ridiculous on both sides.

Audible_nectar
Username: Audible_nectar

Post Number: 17
Posted From: 12.214.103.152
Posted on Tuesday, January 03, 2006 - 10:37 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

"Sounds like a great advert. for the gondola. with all the security bullshit, do Superbowl Fans know about passport rules?

Imagine, you drink all night, spend money for a beautiful Iranian whore, eat a Donner kabob or some Montreal Smoked meat, and can't get back over the border for the Super Bowl.

Headline. "10,000 Super Bowl fans absent from game after drinking and screwing all night; no valid passports."

As someone who is coming to Detroit for the Super Bowl (why I joined this forum), this is my biggest worry about staying in Windsor. Not so much for the document hassle - but it would be just my luck that some security related "event" would happen somewhere and thus cause difficulty crossing the border - either way. Plus the prices are no cheaper in Windsor (especially Downtown) than they are in Detroit. It seems like an ideal place to stay, otherwise......but to someone who is uninitiated about the border crossings, I am leery of risking the best sports related vacation trip of my life to border issues. Am I worrying too much here? I guess it's the unfamiliarity that makes me uncomfortable.

What would REALLY be awesome would be to stay in Windsor, park the car and taxi to Downtown Windsor and take the shuttle back and forth. Does anyone on the forum know Windsor well enough to know if this is easy to do? How late does that border crossing shuttle run? Does Windsor have sufficient taxi to use them regularly?

I'm bringing my wife, and the Windsor option even sounds good to her. We could care less about the "ladies", but we like what we are reading about Windsor otherwise. The proximity makes it close (MUCH closer than the Howell, Mi. digs I have arranged currently). I dread having to make that one hour drive downtown for three days....

If I were the "city fathers" of Windsor, I would embrace all the pub they could get. Typical Super Bowl fans bring lots of $$$$.

Lowell
Board Administrator

Post Number: 2125
Posted on Wednesday, January 04, 2006 - 1:09 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

"10,000 Super Bowl fans absent from game after drinking and screwing all night [in Windsor]".

Ha ha. Windsor should be so lucky to clean up on that much money.

I just saw Eddie Francis [Windsor Mayor] on 2 News. He was asked about the 'sin city' moniker. It was great to watch; his lips were moving saying visitors would find that not to be case, Windsor was more blah, bla, the platitudes his position requires. But his eyes were laughing as if he could barely supress his glee over the economic windfall headed Windsor's way and the attention it was garnering.

By chance I switched to 9 CBC and there he was again on the National in a 'Sin City' feature with the tagline for the story "Some say the real party is on the other side of the border." The rest was like a backhand ad for Windsor. The viewer got cropped nudie bar clips making it clear they took all off, Massage parlor shots with an aside noting that BTW sex for money among consenting adults was allowed but public solicitation of it isn't, a Cuban Cigar shop cut reminding us that, while illegal in the US for political reasons, can be enjoyed in Windsor. Kiddie bars and relaxed soft drug laws were omitted.

Sooo, probably not a place for you wife unless she enjoys charming dining in Windsor's Little Italy followed by a dramatic nighttime vista of the Detroit skyline. Check you calendar and see if the Windsor Spitfires are playing in the original Red Wings venue.

Bring you Driver's license and a second ID if you have one and you will be fine.

Citylover
Username: Citylover

Post Number: 1491
Posted From: 4.229.132.244
Posted on Wednesday, January 04, 2006 - 4:18 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Drivers license is not an offcial Id.....passport or birth certificate(not a copy) plus you license will suffice.

Goat

Post Number: 8000
Posted From: 67.70.118.183
Posted on Wednesday, January 04, 2006 - 11:00 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

The shuttle runs usually to 12:30AM but I am sure they will have extras during the Superbowl as they do for any major event in Detroit. The cost is $3.50CDN one way.

Taxis are usually quite easy to grab but it could be around $30.00CDN or less depending. I wouldn't worry too much about the border it is never an issue for me and I cross at least 5 times a month.

Outoftowner

Post Number: 115
Posted on Wednesday, January 04, 2006 - 11:32 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Sounds like the Superbowl will be the best thing that ever happened to Windsor.

Lowell
Board Administrator

Post Number: 2128
Posted on Wednesday, January 04, 2006 - 2:38 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

quote:

U.S. citizens who travel to a country where a valid U.S. passport is not required will need documentary evidence of their U.S. citizenship and identity. Proof of U.S. citizenship includes an expired U.S. passport or a original or certified copy must have the registrar's signature and a raised, impressed, embossed, or multicolored seal) birth certificate. If you were born abroad a Certificate of Naturalization, Certificate of Citizenship, or Report of Birth Abroad of a Citizen of the United States will suffice. To prove identity, a valid driver's license or government identification card are acceptable provided they identify you by physical description or photograph.

source

Still one's best non-passport means is driver's license plus Birth Certificate with raise embossed stamp. As one who travels to Jamaica frequently, this gets a US citizen in and out quickly. However passport requirements are coming. Getting a passport is a good thing however, no questions ever asked, quick passage through immigration insured. [lessin' yous one of thems El Kady's]

Gravitymachine
Username: Gravitymachine

Post Number: 724
Posted From: 198.208.159.18
Posted on Wednesday, January 04, 2006 - 3:11 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

i used to always use the BC and license technique going eastward to NY state and back, which is pretty easy. But I finally got a passport this past year and, suprisingly, its even easier to get across, many times I have been asked 0 questions with the passport (aside from "citizenship?"), whereas before I'd get a few standard questions at least

Jjaba

Post Number: 2934
Posted From: 192.220.139.6
Posted on Wednesday, January 04, 2006 - 3:56 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Sounds like Goat is the Regional sales dept. for BC Bud. Some Americans prefer Acapulco Gold.

Livernois-Michigan Ave. is not a good alternative to a Windsor massage parlor. Tell your Super Bowl customers to avoid the Westside hookers that week.
jjaba.

Smogboy
Username: Smogboy

Post Number: 1522
Posted From: 68.84.183.189
Posted on Thursday, January 05, 2006 - 3:31 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I was just over in Windsor this morning. I don't think they're too happy about being dubbed "Sin CIty"- or at least that's what their newspaper headlines were saying.

http://www.canada.com/windsors tar/news/story.html?id=aa46642 6-a180-4bd1-99e0-43adee8dfc28& k=6404

Lowell
Board Administrator

Post Number: 2130
Posted on Thursday, January 05, 2006 - 12:28 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I love the crocodile tears and public anguish with tongues firmly in cheek and hands gleefully rubbing in view of this windfall. "Oh, we're so much more than that... blah, blah [for public consumption] but it you wish to come and spend oodles of money, COME ON DOWN."

quote:

Bill Gallagher, a reporter with Fox 2 News, ... said the story has all the ingredients of a good tale. "You are the Tijuana of Canada..."

Now that's a low blow and shows total ignorance of the grinding poverty, gangland murders, and other ills that plague Tijuana. The only things these two cities have in common is that they are south of the border where visitors can legally enjoy some adult liberties that the sanctimonious politicians deny us here.

Anyone who spends ten minutes in Windsor will realize that its naughty side is not all that visible. And when they look at Detroit, they will say, "wow".

Upinottawa

Post Number: 91
Posted From: 198.103.184.76
Posted on Thursday, January 05, 2006 - 5:21 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Audible: staying in Windsor is a viable Super Bowl option. Travel times from hotels on Huron Church to the bridge are about 10 minutes and from Airport hotels to the tunnel about 20 minutes.

There will likely be some type of delay to enter Detroit from Canada during the days leading up to the game and on game day. However, heading to Detriot early on the Sunday (go for lunch or brunch downtown around noon) should alleviate any headaches.

The tunnel is most convenient and cheap if you are not taking your car. There is plenty of parking downtown in Windsor near the (ugly) bus terminal. The "Tunnel Bus" has scheduled service every 20 to 30 minutes, but runs more frequently when demand warrants or when there is a big game (or in this case a really big game).

I find that traffic flows over the bridge more efficiently than through the tunnel. So you could park downtown and take a taxi over the bridge into Detroit and have the driver drop you off near Ford Field. This will be more expensive, but may save time. I find cabs to be plentiful in Windsor.

Taking the tunnel bus back to Windsor is your best option (if you are sans car). The bus stop is next to the Mariner’s Church just off Jefferson (just East of Hart Plaza). Bring Canadian change (the bus also takes U.S. change at par – not a good deal).

The odds of getting stuck in Windsor are extremely minute. If you and your wife have your proper i.d. and you plan to arrive early for the game you should have no problems. Remember there will be 300 U.S. media types staying in Windsor that weekend, and they will make it to the game one way or another.

Additionally, Windsor is by no means a sleazy city. Windsor has excellent fine dining restaurants, a substantial number of Asian restaurants, pubs, and a variety of US and Canadian chain restaurants. The city also has a beautiful riverfront (even in the winter) and has a remarkable (even romantic) view of Detroit's skyline to the North. Of course, Windsor also has outlet malls, shopping malls, a city market, and several pedestrian friendly shopping areas.

You will only end up in a strip club or with a prostitute if you go searching – same as any city.

Alexei289
Username: Alexei289

Post Number: 963
Posted From: 68.61.183.223
Posted on Thursday, January 05, 2006 - 6:15 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Shit, windsor is pretty kool if you ask me, since I cannot drink legally in the US or legally do anything for that matter. I can get arrested for just BEING in a club... even if I wanted to be someone's DD. Because the US is so strict on so many things, Windsor has alot to offer and they are strict on the thing that matter... like violence.

GO figure that Mary J is a schedual 1 substance that is classified as highly dangerous and highly addicting and should be stomped out of society by all means... Maybe Canada knows more than we do.

Upinottawa

Post Number: 95
Posted on Thursday, January 05, 2006 - 11:52 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

FYI: it is still a criminal offence to possess small amounts of pot in Canada. Don't confuse what is legal with a lack of enforcement and prosecution. :-)

Legislation decriminalizing the possession of pot was not passed by Parliament prior to the election call, i.e. in geek-speak it "died on the order table".

Mrchills
Username: Mrchills

Post Number: 19
Posted From: 63.113.196.170
Posted on Friday, January 06, 2006 - 10:58 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

"Windsor's night-life isn't that great either unless you are 19 yrs old and want fight and puke."

And generally all the 19 year olds that are fighting and puking are Americans. Windsor has a lot of awesome pubs and nightclubs if you stay away from the typical underage American hangouts

Goat

Post Number: 8011
Posted From: 64.228.198.222
Posted on Saturday, January 07, 2006 - 3:15 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

UpinOttawa, small amounts of post (5 joints) is not lookeda tby the police, they have been told to essentially "look the other way". I know and have seen some folks light up near a cop with not even a look by the officer. By definition, you are still correct.

Add Your Message Here
Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.