Discuss Detroit » Archives - Beginning January 2006 » New Addition to the DetroitWonk Team - Check Him Out « Previous Next »
Top of pageBottom of page

Detroitwonk
Username: Detroitwonk

Post Number: 77
Posted From: 68.41.207.52
Posted on Friday, December 30, 2005 - 3:44 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

We have added a new writer over at DetroitWonk, and I'd love for folks to check him out and give him some comments welcoming him to the site. His name is Chris, and he will be covering Metro Detroit sports for us at the site, and you can find his first post here:

Michigan and the Alamodome Just Don't Mix

You can also read Chris's stuff over at his site, Detroit Sports Unleashed.

Ddaydave
Username: Ddaydave

Post Number: 231
Posted From: 67.149.185.244
Posted on Wednesday, January 04, 2006 - 9:32 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Detroitwonk I like your latest post about macomb county..you hit right on the head with lines like this (people move to Northern Macomb in search of a small town life that their very presence helps to destroy) I grew up in utica and know this all 2 well .. and your talk about your hometown of new baltitmore sounds just like mine when I take about utica ..I drive thru there and its nothing like the small middle class town I grew up in..

Irish_mafia
Username: Irish_mafia

Post Number: 299
Posted From: 69.221.68.105
Posted on Thursday, January 05, 2006 - 12:28 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I agree with Sasha regarding Vida Guerra's badonkadonk butt!

Detroitwonk
Username: Detroitwonk

Post Number: 86
Posted From: 68.41.207.52
Posted on Thursday, January 05, 2006 - 12:44 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Irish_mafia, I couldn't agree more! ;)

Ddaydave - I'm glad that you agree with Zack's point...let him know by commenting on his post...I'm just the editor you know ;)

Zack's post on Macomb County can be found here:

http://raywert.blogspot.com/20 06/01/macomb-good-bad-and-ugly .html

Sasha's post on Faygo...and Vida can be found here:

http://raywert.blogspot.com/20 06/01/faygo-detroit-original-s till-rockin.html

In fact, let them both know that you like their stuff! ;)

Add Your Message Here
Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.