Discuss Detroit » NON-DETROIT ISSUES » Obama on Tonight show « Previous Next »
Archive through March 18, 2009Lilpup30 03-18-09  2:34 pm
  ClosedNew threads cannot be started on this page. The threads above are previous posts made to this thread.        

Top of pageBottom of page

D_mcc
Username: D_mcc

Post Number: 1737
Posted on Wednesday, March 18, 2009 - 2:40 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Fuck that Obama and his transparent presidency based on informing Americans how he and his administration are planning to fight the economic depression...what a douche nozzle

Flyingj
Username: Flyingj

Post Number: 408
Posted on Wednesday, March 18, 2009 - 4:13 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

D_mcc, I dunno what happend to that "5 Day Pledge" either;
http://www.politico.com/politi co44/perm/0209/5day_rule_91d92 b6f-61a2-4122-a110-f5d9c082755 b.html

Philm, Reagan wasn't involved in Fannie Mae or Freddie Mac;
http://www.businessandmedia.or g/articles/2008/20080924145932 .aspx

Gistok
Username: Gistok

Post Number: 6231
Posted on Wednesday, March 18, 2009 - 4:36 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Admins...

Please move this to where it belongs... with the other political bashing on Non-Detroit Issues.

Angry_dad
Username: Angry_dad

Post Number: 350
Posted on Wednesday, March 18, 2009 - 4:39 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Damn, I was expecting some questions like "How hot was it????" or something like "Hey Barack, wanna go for a ride in the Blastolene Special?" If you don't know, that's Jay's car with the Packard (correct me if wrong) tank motor in it.

I guess I don't expect or want political "leadership" that treats me like everything they do is beyond anything I can understand. You know, lie to me like the bastards on Wall Street or any "financial adviser" does on a regular basis.

Thames
Username: Thames

Post Number: 425
Posted on Wednesday, March 18, 2009 - 5:05 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Ok Angry_dad, I get your drift here. How about this:

Mr. President, according to the love doctor on Fox2 in Detroit, you and the missus like fisting, is that true? :-)

It's a joke. In case anyone has forgotten, here's the link

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e73_eHBJWng

(Message edited by thames on March 18, 2009)

Angry_dad
Username: Angry_dad

Post Number: 351
Posted on Wednesday, March 18, 2009 - 5:29 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Tell ya what, there are times this site needs a bit of going off track.

Lots of good banter but...... C'mon, you only go around once.

Thames

Post Number: 426
Posted on Wednesday, March 18, 2009 - 8:14 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

^^You don't like my question?^^

Otter
Username: Otter

Post Number: 680
Posted on Thursday, March 19, 2009 - 11:10 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Geez, did some people put a few too many drops of bitters in their coffee this morning?

O.

Zrx_doug
Username: Zrx_doug

Post Number: 879
Posted on Thursday, March 19, 2009 - 1:47 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

How 'bout Jay asks him why it's OK for AIG to donate $100,000+ of taxpayer "bailout" money to the Obama campaign, but not to use that same money for contracted executive bonuses.
Might also wanna ask him why he's upset about those bonuses when it was HIS administration that added the last minute wording to the "stimulus" bill that guaranteed their legality.

Danindc
Username: Danindc

Post Number: 4587
Posted on Thursday, March 19, 2009 - 1:59 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

quote:

How 'bout Jay asks him why it's OK for AIG to donate $100,000+ of taxpayer "bailout" money to the Obama campaign, but not to use that same money for contracted executive bonuses.

How 'bout you tell us when the campaign donations were made, vis-a-vis when the bottom fell out of the company? Are you certain those campaign donations were funded by taxpayers?

quote:

Might also wanna ask him why he's upset about those bonuses when it was HIS administration that added the last minute wording to the "stimulus" bill that guaranteed their legality.

Jay might also want to ask Obama why he finds it necessary to keep the government from committing abrogation at will.

Flyingj

Post Number: 409
Posted on Thursday, March 19, 2009 - 2:09 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Obama Live from (Electric) Car Plant...In California Sorry, Tesla
http://abclocal.go.com/kabc/li venow?id=6718386

Flyingj

Post Number: 410
Posted on Thursday, March 19, 2009 - 2:15 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Ouch, Obama disses the Davison & refers to Cali as home of "the First Freeway" he's obvsly thinkin' of the 110;
http://jalopnik.com/cars/inter state/americas-first-freeway-t he-110-184330.php

Nobody lists Califrnia as home of "the 1st gas station" either;
http://www.jetcityorange.com/S eattle/Worlds-First-Gas-Statio n.html

Zrx_doug

Post Number: 881
Posted on Thursday, March 19, 2009 - 2:23 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

My apologies..was quoting an article which has since been either corrected or "disappeared" from the Washington Post, which erroneously stated that the following donations were made AFTER last fall's TARP bailout money was issued.

1. Sen. Chris Dodd, D-Conn., $103,100
2. Sen. Barack Obama, D-Ill., $101,332
3. Sen. John McCain, R-Ariz., $59,499
4. Sen. Hillary Clinton, D-N.Y., $35,965
5. Sen. Max Baucus, D-Mont., $24,750
6. Former Gov. Mitt Romney, (R) Pres $20,850
7. Sen. Joe Biden, D-Del., $19,975
8. Rep. John Larson, D-Conn, $19,750
9. Sen. John Sununu, R-N.H., $18,500
10. Former Mayor Rudolph Giuliani (R) Pres $13,200
11. Rep. Paul Kanjorski, D-Pa., $12,000
12. Sen. Dick Durbin, D-Ill., $11,000

As you say, the above contributions were made pre-bailout.

Still, the question of why all the noise about bonuses that were guaranteed by a last-minute amendment to the "stimulus" plan (at the administration's behest) is a valid one.

Actually, as of night before last, Obama was all for "committing abrogation" by taxing the bonuses as near to 100% as possible. Has this changed since the shit hit the fan re: Dodd's "stimulus" amendment?

Danindc

Post Number: 4588
Posted on Thursday, March 19, 2009 - 2:40 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

quote:

Actually, as of night before last, Obama was all for "committing abrogation" by taxing the bonuses as near to 100% as possible.

Taxation is well within the purview of Congress. Breaking the bailout contracts, on the other hand, would have terrible repercussions. Companies and other nations invest in our nation specifically because of our belief in the rule of law. Abrogation calls that belief into question.

Zrx_doug

Post Number: 882
Posted on Thursday, March 19, 2009 - 3:10 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Selective taxation of this nature is nothing less than de-facto abrogation.
Writing the rules as you see fit, and then changing them to your benefit after the game has already been played isn't exactly a trait which I believe would lead "companies and other nations" to do business with us.

Sorry for the off-topic meandering.
But I would like to see Leno (or anyone) toss a few hardball questions to Mr. Obama.

Danindc

Post Number: 4589
Posted on Thursday, March 19, 2009 - 3:25 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

quote:

Selective taxation of this nature is nothing less than de-facto abrogation.

Taxing bonuses is not the same as breaking the bailout contract--unless, of course, the contract specifies the precise terms of taxation to which the bonuses will be subjected.

But hey, I suppose it's only wrong to throw tax dollars at people when those people are poor, right?

Zrx_doug

Post Number: 883
Posted on Thursday, March 19, 2009 - 3:33 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Nope, it's wrong to waste taxpayer dollars in any manner. However, it's also wrong to steal legitimate taxpayer earnings thru unfair taxation, regardless of how unpalatable one finds those earnings.

I don't have anything against helping the poor through federal programs. One point has nothing to do with the other. You are approving of government theft because you don't particularly like the people being stolen from, while I don't approve of it at all regardless of the victim.

Nice attempt though.
:-)

Danindc

Post Number: 4590
Posted on Thursday, March 19, 2009 - 3:58 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

quote:

I don't have anything against helping the poor through federal programs. One point has nothing to do with the other. You are approving of government theft because you don't particularly like the people being stolen from, while I don't approve of it at all regardless of the victim.

No, I disapprove of the bonuses because:

1) the company is 80% taxpayer owned. If government employees received annual bonuses, the right-wing would be shitting bricks that we're wasting taxpayer dollars. AIG employees are beholden to the shareholders, and that's you and me.

2) Bonuses simply aren't deserved. Normally, you get a bonus by creating value for the company. If you run it into the ground, no bonus. Why are we paying millionaires millions of public dollars for doing a piss-poor job, and sticking the taxpayers with a huge liability in the process? I'm not gonna go as far as Chuck Grassley, but any of these morons that doesn't return his bonus voluntarily could starve in a gutter for all I care.

It's not as if these bastards "earned" their bonuses, and you know it. I don't know why you have to defend millionaires who love nothing more to fuck people like you and me for breakfast.

Zrx_doug

Post Number: 884
Posted on Thursday, March 19, 2009 - 4:24 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Government employees DO recieve annual bonuses.
Look up "postmaster general" and see how the Fed treats it's employees who are heading a declining division.
http://www.foxnews.com/politic s/2009/02/18/postmaster-genera l-gets-pay-bonus-agency-falter s/

The company wasn't "taxpayer owned" at the time the employee contracts were written. If revisions were to be made as a stipulation of receiving "bailout" funds, the time to make those revisions was BEFORE the deal was done, not after.
No, I don't particularly have any love for AIG, or for it's employees who are (literally) making out like bandits..but I have less love for a government that makes up rules as it goes along.

But hey, if ya absolutely gotta hate on a millionaire, Nancy Pelosi would make a good starting point..
:-)

Retroit
Username: Retroit

Post Number: 1009
Posted on Thursday, March 19, 2009 - 6:21 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Jay: "Obama, would you please give us a big laugh by telling us that you know what you are doing?"

401don
Username: 401don

Post Number: 961
Posted on Thursday, March 19, 2009 - 7:56 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Leave Obama alone. You think he's not thinking about Detroit? Did you see how much time he spent on his NCAA brackets today? And where's the final four? I rest my case.

Mikeg
Username: Mikeg

Post Number: 2285
Posted on Friday, March 20, 2009 - 8:46 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

"it was like the Special Olympics, or something."

Was that Obama or Biden who showed up last night?

Smitty missed giving him the rim shot because he was busy picking his jaw up off the floor.

After this, I think that it's pretty evident that Obama should stick to his day job and telepromptered remarks.

Maybe AG Eric Holder will find the courage to deliver a lecture challenging the nation to start an “honest conversation” on the "intellectually disabled" and remind everyone, including his boss, that all citizens deserve dignity, acceptance, and a chance to reach one’s potential.

Rjk
Username: Rjk

Post Number: 1258
Posted on Friday, March 20, 2009 - 9:14 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

The one good thing that will come from this is that a group of Special Olympians will soon be making an appearance at the White House bowling alley. Right now they're probably scouring the Special Olympian bowling circuit for someone who can top a 129 score.

Is anyone surprised by this? You put someone in situation where they feel they have to be funny and this is what you get. Just a hunch but my guess is that a comment like that wouldn't be made during an interview with Mike Wallace.

Ongowwah
Username: Ongowwah

Post Number: 367
Posted on Friday, March 20, 2009 - 9:47 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Firstandten quote: First of all Obama never promise to stop the earmarks, he promised earmark reform and he has laid out what he wants to see as far as transparency.

WHAT ABOUT THIS????

Obama pledges to end earmarks
January 7, 2009

WASHINGTON (JTA) -- President-elect Barack Obama pledged to end earmarks, the pet projects lawmakers slip into spending bills.

Most presidents in recent years have sought the power to remove from spending bills the discretionary items lawmakers insert for their pet projects and home districts, often having little to do with the main body of the legislation.

In a news conference Tuesday on his plans to reform the economy, Obama said he would "ban all earmarks," although he did not say how.

Jewish groups that lobby for federal spending on health care and poverty relief often rely on earmarks to advance their programs. NORCs, or naturally occurring retirement communities, the program pioneered by federations that facilitates care for retired people close to their homes, was established through earmarks.

William Daroff, the director of the Washington office of the United Jewish Communities, said he hoped Obama would distinguish between productive earmarks and "pork" -- those that benefit only a few people.

"Throughout the campaign, the president-elect distinguished between bad earmarks -- pork that corrupts our political system -- and good earmarks -- worthy programs that fund necessary social service programs in innovative ways," Daroff told JTA in an e-mail. "I am confident that the President-elect and his team understand this distinction, and will work tirelessly to eliminate corrupt pork, while preserving programs that are funded in above-board and transparent ways."

Jcole
Username: Jcole

Post Number: 6132
Posted on Friday, March 20, 2009 - 9:48 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Why is this on the Discuss Detroit side of the forums?

Alan55
Username: Alan55

Post Number: 2624
Posted on Friday, March 20, 2009 - 10:04 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Isn't it great that all of the angry right-wingers have a community club like this to go to and bitch about, well, anything and everything? Enjoy.

Benfield
Username: Benfield

Post Number: 164
Posted on Friday, March 20, 2009 - 10:07 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

quote:

"it was like the Special Olympics, or something."

I for one am grateful that we have a President who isn't afraid of the politically correct thought police and is willing to tell a joke.

I know the Glenn Beck emo right will be upset but they are as worthless as Gloria Allred feminists. Seriously, stop crying and be a man.

Stosh
Username: Stosh

Post Number: 179
Posted on Friday, March 20, 2009 - 10:12 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Amen to that. Benefield. I can't say it was the most tactful statement, but you know where Leno was going with the statements immediately preceding Obama's. Context is everything.

Wally
Username: Wally

Post Number: 598
Posted on Friday, March 20, 2009 - 10:12 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

quote:

I for one am grateful that we have a President who isn't afraid of the politically correct thought police and is willing to tell a joke.

Yeah, it's nice to have a president who insensitively jokes about the mentally handicapped.

dope.jpg

Jcole
Username: Jcole

Post Number: 6133
Posted on Friday, March 20, 2009 - 10:15 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

quote:

Yeah, it's nice to have a president who insensitively jokes about the mentally handicapped.

Better than having a pres who IS mentally handicapped.

Retroit

Post Number: 1020
Posted on Friday, March 20, 2009 - 10:33 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

That's what happens when Obama doesn't have his Teleprompters to read off of. So much for his "great speaking abilities". I hope he wasn't insulting the mentally challenged. That would be a terrible thing to do to the people who voted for you.

Ongowwah
Username: Ongowwah

Post Number: 368
Posted on Friday, March 20, 2009 - 10:55 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

You must be referring to "T.O.T.U.S"? The Official Teleprompter of the United States. :-)

Benfield

Post Number: 166
Posted on Friday, March 20, 2009 - 11:07 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

quote:

You must be referring to "T.O.T.U.S"? The Official Teleprompter of the United States. :-)

And the problem with reading from prepared remarks is what exactly? You do know that Hemingway's novels weren't first drafts, right?
[ Insert 18 retarded smiley faces here ]

Firstandten
Username: Firstandten

Post Number: 787
Posted on Friday, March 20, 2009 - 11:10 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Ongowwah- the quote you referred to was in the context of the stimilus bill which for the exception of some minor earmarks was correct.

In the spirit of what Jcole said and I'm in agreement, this conversation should go over to the non-detroit side. So Ongowwah throw some more right wing talking points out there and I'll fact check your statements and respond on that side of the board.

Sstashmoo
Username: Sstashmoo

Post Number: 3496
Posted on Friday, March 20, 2009 - 11:29 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

"Call me impatient, but in 80 when Reagan took office and the economy was in the throes, he jumped on it and things happened in days, not months."

Quote: "Wow, do you have a short memory or what."

As opposed to those with no memory of it. I was here in the late 70's. The economy around here at that time was horrible. Many burgs in the area had unemployment rates nearing 50%. When Reagan took office, this area started improving immediately. I don't care what someone writes on their blog now. I remember it perfectly and I'm referring to Detroit. The city that feels it first and heals first. Love him or hate him, he fixed the Democrat's mess. And as far as him laying the ground work for what we're seeing now, one needs to look to the Clinton's with their NAFTA and all the other insane trade policies they implemented. That our present cabinet obviously feels must continue. We're screwed, Period.

Bobl
Username: Bobl

Post Number: 656
Posted on Friday, March 20, 2009 - 11:44 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

S: Your quote: "When Reagan took office, this area started improving immediately." is just plain wrong. As I recall, he was elected in 1980. 1982 and 1983 were the worst years for layoffs in Michigan, exceeding the rates of the 1950s recession.
He began the "deregulation" fervor that resulted in the Savings and Loan debacle, which was, in effect, a "practice run" for the even worse deregulation of financial institutions brought about by the Gramm 1999 "reform" act.
I agree that NAFTA and other trade policies were also disastrous, and, unfortunately, I agree with your statement that "We're screwed".

Benfield

Post Number: 167
Posted on Friday, March 20, 2009 - 11:45 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

quote:

When Reagan took office, this area started improving immediately. I don't care what someone writes on their blog now. I remember it perfectly and I'm referring to Detroit.

From today's Free Press:

quote:

The unemployment rate in Detroit hit 22.2% during January, the highest rate in 26 years.

2009 - 26 = 1983

http://www.freep.com/article/2 0090320/BUSINESS06/903200365/D etroit+s+jobless+rate+hits+26- year+high+at+22.2+

I'd love to see some documentation of 50% unemployment in the late 1970's.

Retroit

Post Number: 1024
Posted on Friday, March 20, 2009 - 12:29 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Folks, Presidents don't control the economy. They merely preside over the over-growth of government and the over-extortion of our hard-earned money.

D_mcc

Post Number: 1742
Posted on Friday, March 20, 2009 - 12:35 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

And once again...Bitch at Clinton for SIGNING NAFTA...not Bush for Negotiating the damn thing during his presidency...

Thames

Post Number: 429
Posted on Friday, March 20, 2009 - 6:44 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Glass-Steagall Act was repealed under Clinton's watch.

D_mcc

Post Number: 1745
Posted on Friday, March 20, 2009 - 6:51 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Yes...It was...By a Republican controlled Congress...

Chitaku
Username: Chitaku

Post Number: 2152
Posted on Friday, March 20, 2009 - 6:58 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

whenever I think of where our country is headed I listen to this classic tune!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =vzRUs8I9f64

Oldredfordette
Username: Oldredfordette

Post Number: 5978
Posted on Friday, March 20, 2009 - 7:14 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

The average wait for unemployment benefits under Ronald RayGun was 8.5 hours. Pre computer, obviously. I used to collect at 8 Mile and Grand River in Farm Hills, and it was jammed wall to wall every single day. It wasn't till the late 80's that things started to improve, then we had the savings and loan crisis!

The Reagan administration also had the illegal actions in Central America. There was no greater enemy to freedom and democracy than that wrinkled old piece of shit.

Reagan had great P.R., that's about it.

Sstashmoo
Username: Sstashmoo

Post Number: 3498
Posted on Friday, March 20, 2009 - 7:37 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Quote: "I'd love to see some documentation of 50% unemployment in the late 1970's"

The news of 78-80 ish timeframe were reporting unemployment in the downriver area in the 40 percentile nearing 50%. Sorry, that's what I remember.

Hpgrmln
Username: Hpgrmln

Post Number: 680
Posted on Friday, March 20, 2009 - 10:38 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

"The Reagan administration also had the illegal actions in Central America. There was no greater enemy to freedom and democracy than that wrinkled old piece of shit."

You need to change your handle. Add the word "Miserable" in front of it.
Who DO you like?

Flanders_field
Username: Flanders_field

Post Number: 1845
Posted on Saturday, March 21, 2009 - 12:45 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Wow...so many DYessers were, uhh...discussing national politics on the Detroit forum.

And here I thought that the non-Detroit side was more vicious...heh.

As far as unemployment in the metro-Detroit area, the Black Taggers from MI in the early-mid 80s weren't exactly "oil investors" visiting Texas.

(Message edited by Flanders_field on March 21, 2009)

1kielsondrive
Username: 1kielsondrive

Post Number: 1088
Posted on Saturday, March 21, 2009 - 12:54 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Face it, neo-con, fundamentalists are very jealous and very angry. They don't like that we have an intelligent, engaging and communicative President who actually likes to be open and honest, and can actually speak clearly. Always remember what we had before. And even if you're an old commie-pinko, like me, way far to the left of our President, you can appreciate what he's doing in the face of some of the greatest threats to our society and world ever perpetrated. Also remember these threats were perpetrated, in large part, by the same neo-cons who were supposedly guarding our security and freedom. I'm not a big fan of the Demicans, but they've got their work cut out for them now. Let's see if they've got what it takes to continue progressing.

1kielsondrive

Post Number: 1089
Posted on Saturday, March 21, 2009 - 12:57 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

The nit-picking of President Obama was going on all day. He said this, he said that. The right wing nut-jobs need to shut up and let him work on getting us out of this mess they created.

1kielsondrive

Post Number: 1090
Posted on Saturday, March 21, 2009 - 1:00 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I'd rather my President spend an hour on The Tonight Show than a month on the Crawford ranch. Of course, with Bush, it was a blessing when he went to the ranch.

Ccbatson
Username: Ccbatson

Post Number: 19576
Posted on Saturday, March 21, 2009 - 11:58 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

The mess libs like Obama got us into, and he wrongly plans to solve with more of the cause as a solution.

Do you think going on the Tonight Show is the way to work on the problem?

Jams
Username: Jams

Post Number: 7936
Posted on Sunday, March 22, 2009 - 12:02 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

No, but you going to Applebees might.

Ccbatson
Username: Ccbatson

Post Number: 19580
Posted on Sunday, March 22, 2009 - 12:04 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I think you are losing it tonight Jams...you need some rest.

Add Your Message Here
Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.