Discuss Detroit » NON-DETROIT ISSUES » Anyone see Stephen Lynch over the weekend? « Previous Next »
Top of pageBottom of page

Qweek
Username: Qweek

Post Number: 601
Posted on Sunday, March 15, 2009 - 6:44 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =pPdFrW076R0&feature=related

I've been pretty sick lately, (going under the knife Wednesday...please pray) I wanted to catch this act and could not muster the power...any new stuff?

Qweek

Post Number: 602
Posted on Sunday, March 15, 2009 - 6:50 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

P.S.

Not safe for the kids...sorry if I was too late with the warning!

Stosh
Username: Stosh

Post Number: 148
Posted on Sunday, March 15, 2009 - 7:15 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Sorry to hear you have been sick,good luck on your surgery. Thanks for cluing me,and others,in to his act.

Qweek

Post Number: 603
Posted on Sunday, March 15, 2009 - 7:33 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thanks Stosh, or is it Stanely? Lynch is a maniac, I love him. I can compare this guy with a kid I grew up with in San Jose, Ca. Imagine sitting next to him in World Cultures in the ninth grade, every day he was bouncing off the wall with bizarre shit that you couldn't help but laugh at, or just be totally appalled. We were in lock down one day due to some "bomb threat" and our teacher had us play charades. This guy crawled around on the floor snarling and clawing for a half hour all the while pointing at me...it turns out he was a Wolverine, I was from Michigan. A nut.

Stosh
Username: Stosh

Post Number: 150
Posted on Sunday, March 15, 2009 - 9:12 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Stosh, Stanley, same thing. Just a screen name.

The other videos related to him are good as well. Tasteless in some respects, but good. It's always nice to find a comedian that one hasn't ever heard of. That's why I like this site, always something new.

Ccbatson
Username: Ccbatson

Post Number: 19445
Posted on Monday, March 16, 2009 - 12:14 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Good luck with surgery...best wishes for a speedy recovery. Please keep us posted.

Qweek

Post Number: 607
Posted on Monday, March 16, 2009 - 12:36 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thanks, and I will let you know I'm o.k. if I post something off the wall, something like an exploding star about to ruin your day.

xoxo

Ccbatson
Username: Ccbatson

Post Number: 19460
Posted on Monday, March 16, 2009 - 12:37 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Shoot...if that happens, your post would be like a tree falling in the forest without anyone to hear it.

Qweek

Post Number: 609
Posted on Monday, March 16, 2009 - 12:48 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Don't I know it.

Jams
Username: Jams

Post Number: 7897
Posted on Monday, March 16, 2009 - 1:37 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Qweek,
We need you! How else will I know in which direction to point my telescope?

My hopes and prayers will be that you will be telling me about the stars to watch for a long, long time.

Add Your Message Here
Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.