Discuss Detroit » DISCUSS DETROIT! » Garwood Mansion » Archive through March 17, 2009 « Previous Next »
Top of pageBottom of page

Gashl1
Username: Gashl1

Post Number: 191
Posted on Tuesday, March 17, 2009 - 4:05 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I'll be responsible for drinking it if thats what you are refering to.

Detroitgirl80
Username: Detroitgirl80

Post Number: 22
Posted on Tuesday, March 17, 2009 - 4:12 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hey here's a joke for all of you out there this St Patty's Day......What's Irish and stays out all night long? :-)

Bentspur
Username: Bentspur

Post Number: 112
Posted on Tuesday, March 17, 2009 - 4:46 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Patty O'furniture!!

Bentspur
Username: Bentspur

Post Number: 113
Posted on Tuesday, March 17, 2009 - 4:49 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

It's amazing what you can look up on the internets and the googles

Gleeman
Username: Gleeman

Post Number: 105
Posted on Tuesday, March 17, 2009 - 4:54 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

...at Yasgurs farm...mine was 1/2 hour of Santana's rhthym section and then 1 and 1/2 hours of Santana followed by Richie Havens, John Sebastian, and Leslie West...

Whaler
Username: Whaler

Post Number: 178
Posted on Tuesday, March 17, 2009 - 5:46 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Gleeman I was Across the road for Richie Havens
I remember alot of Feedback..Then everything got dialed in Nicely...You are right about Santana

Stillrockin
Username: Stillrockin

Post Number: 455
Posted on Tuesday, March 17, 2009 - 7:02 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Just got off the phone Jeep Capone he will be there on the 13 It's going to be a party.

Gashl1

Post Number: 192
Posted on Tuesday, March 17, 2009 - 8:04 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hey stlrkn....I've tried to call you but my phone will not let me get out of this area...please do not think that i have ignored you...the info y9u want can be obtained thru Ruth....I"ll keep trying, never had this problem before.....damn Sprint

Old_guy
Username: Old_guy

Post Number: 560
Posted on Tuesday, March 17, 2009 - 8:07 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

That's good stuff Bentspur.
Richie Havens was great. I remember we produced a show with him, and at the end of the show he went into the audience and broke up a fist fight. Great guy.
Good work Stillrockin.

Stnfrnt
Username: Stnfrnt

Post Number: 537
Posted on Tuesday, March 17, 2009 - 8:22 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hey, I broke up a fistfight at a Stonefront/ acoustic gig once. That might have been the same bar where we got streaked.

There's something about that Richie Havens performance at WS that trancended just about everything else there; and there was some pretty high work going on, ya know what I mean? He was so honest and pure; velvet power w/message. Real good stuff!

Stillrockin

Post Number: 456
Posted on Tuesday, March 17, 2009 - 8:32 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thanks BushMark the party planner.

Old_guy

Post Number: 561
Posted on Tuesday, March 17, 2009 - 8:36 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

That's "King Pin Party Planner" to you jack.

Gashl1

Post Number: 193
Posted on Tuesday, March 17, 2009 - 8:56 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

OK Jeep you asked for it

Old_guy

Post Number: 562
Posted on Tuesday, March 17, 2009 - 9:01 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

You were doing so well with your sentences.

Which one's Jeep?

Gashl1

Post Number: 194
Posted on Tuesday, March 17, 2009 - 9:01 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Who are these young bucks

Gashl1

Post Number: 195
Posted on Tuesday, March 17, 2009 - 9:02 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

OG...Jeep is the drummer

Gashl1

Post Number: 196
Posted on Tuesday, March 17, 2009 - 9:04 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

How'd I do guys??? That was a good one....The drummer!!!!yuk yuk

Old_guy

Post Number: 563
Posted on Tuesday, March 17, 2009 - 9:06 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Had me going.

Gashl1

Post Number: 197
Posted on Tuesday, March 17, 2009 - 9:08 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Well, we have Stnfrnt, Rick Stockwell, Jeep Capone, Bob Staton, Rod Shives....Don't know what they went by back then....Could it be the origin or "Berkley Medium"???????

Stillrockin

Post Number: 458
Posted on Tuesday, March 17, 2009 - 9:10 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

What's that thing Larry has on? in the first photo???

Stillrockin

Post Number: 459
Posted on Tuesday, March 17, 2009 - 9:13 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Is that a cape he his on? He allways was trend setter.

Gashl1

Post Number: 198
Posted on Tuesday, March 17, 2009 - 9:14 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

AAAHHHH!!!The sacred cloak of secrecy...Can't tell you more than that....Would be universal consequences...The less said the better.

Old_guy

Post Number: 564
Posted on Tuesday, March 17, 2009 - 9:15 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I'm guessing he was carrying the bricks. Pony Boy.

Gashl1

Post Number: 199
Posted on Tuesday, March 17, 2009 - 9:24 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I'm wondering where his hands are, and what they are doing?????????hhhhhmmmmmmmmm

Stillrockin

Post Number: 460
Posted on Tuesday, March 17, 2009 - 9:25 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Mr magoo co creator Millard Kaufman dies at 92

Stillrockin

Post Number: 461
Posted on Tuesday, March 17, 2009 - 9:26 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

First BOZO now Mr Magoo who's next ??

Stillrockin

Post Number: 462
Posted on Tuesday, March 17, 2009 - 9:27 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Sky King

Old_guy

Post Number: 565
Posted on Tuesday, March 17, 2009 - 9:33 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

My only goal in life for the last ten years has been to out live Ernest Borgnine and Mickey Rooney.

I'm outta here.

g.gif

Be resourceful.

Isle_of_fun
Username: Isle_of_fun

Post Number: 254
Posted on Tuesday, March 17, 2009 - 9:33 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

somewhere else........ "drink king" green.....
my freckles are fading...
but my skin is still so white..... like what does it really matter.....
"drink king green" .. the piercing deep blue eyes... hmmm
back to the green....
ah heck time for some cherry wine.....
be a party planner
be a pecker
be a smiling flecker ...
who the blank is a hecker

YEAH Detgrrl ...we need some of your funny irish photo's

Hey SR is was U who introduced me to Shawn Phillips U were such a
schmuzer thats a kind word for match maker......U should have your own
"FIND TRUE LOVE SITE" and OG can edit
U can call it
"HEART ON THE MARK"
or
"MARKS ON THE HEART"
OR
"HEARTON WITH MARKON"

more wine please.........
"MARK OF HEARTS"

Gashl1

Post Number: 200
Posted on Tuesday, March 17, 2009 - 9:41 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hey Stnfrnt.....Streaker was at Ma comb Univ. Remember the streaker tried to cut the corner at the end of the wrought iron gate and didn't quit make it......uuugggghhhhh....Poor guy didn't have a lot to work with to begin with. ouch!!!!