Discuss Detroit » DISCUSS DETROIT! » WDIV's Rhonda Walker On Rachael Ray « Previous Next »
Top of pageBottom of page

Nellonfury
Username: Nellonfury

Post Number: 239
Posted on Thursday, March 12, 2009 - 6:59 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

In case anyone haven't heard, Rhonda will be on Rachael Ray this Friday @ 11:am on NBC.There's two things I wanna say:
1.Rhonda is a great and beautiful news woman( But I still like Ama).To me she's still goofy but as for her being on Rachael, congrats to her.

2. Till this day, I'm still piss that WDIV move Rachael to mornings and I'll be asleep during that time.I love watching her before I go to work in the afternoons.

Leob
Username: Leob

Post Number: 111
Posted on Friday, March 13, 2009 - 12:47 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Yes I like Ama Daeus too.
I wonder if she is any relation to Wolfgang?

Bigb23
Username: Bigb23

Post Number: 4288
Posted on Wednesday, March 25, 2009 - 10:35 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Does anybody see the resemblance between Ama Daetz and Reese you know who ?

Nellonfury
Username: Nellonfury

Post Number: 243
Posted on Wednesday, March 25, 2009 - 10:51 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

.............(scratching my head)...............
Not really but I know that Ama is smiling at me.

Jcole
Username: Jcole

Post Number: 6172
Posted on Wednesday, March 25, 2009 - 10:59 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Rhonda is the one that said someone 'drov-ed' someone home on the news last week.

Bobl
Username: Bobl

Post Number: 684
Posted on Wednesday, March 25, 2009 - 11:25 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

N: "Till this day, I'm still piss that WDIV move Rachael to mornings and I'll be asleep during that time.I love watching her before I go to work in the afternoons."

I never thought I would use it, but when we got a DVR, I found myself relying on it when I worked nights.

Young_detroiter
Username: Young_detroiter

Post Number: 79
Posted on Thursday, March 26, 2009 - 5:19 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

[more head scratching @ resemblance comment]

It seems that we may have a princess on our hands, according to http://tv.groups.yahoo.com/gro up/Ama_Daetz/

"Few people can say they are a princess with a straight face. Ama Daetz is one of the few.

She recently spent three weeks in her mom's home country of Ghana, West Africa, where she witnessed the coronation of her mother as Queen Mother of her clan. If you ask Ama about it, she'll probably show you all of her 600 plus pictures!"

Ravine
Username: Ravine

Post Number: 3160
Posted on Thursday, March 26, 2009 - 9:46 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Bobl, I'm not much of a TV watcher, but I gotta say that the DVR is terrific.
Even for Tiger games. Hit Pause, relieve bladder, return to telecast and catch up to Live TV when inning ends.
Oh gosh. That means I miss some commercials, doesn't it?

Add Your Message Here
Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.