Discuss Detroit » DISCUSS DETROIT! » Monica Conyers Unplugged « Previous Next »
Top of pageBottom of page

Sg9018
Username: Sg9018

Post Number: 280
Posted on Thursday, March 05, 2009 - 4:28 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

WJBK Fox 2 News newest morning anchor Anqunette Jamison gets a interview Monica Conyers. Conyers in the interview goes though her whole daily life. Conyers speaks about the media to city issues. The interview even has a house tour.
The whole (Raw) interview,
http://www.myfoxdetroit.com/ge neric/news/Monica_Conyers_Raw_ Video_Inte

Detroitnerd
Username: Detroitnerd

Post Number: 3605
Posted on Thursday, March 05, 2009 - 4:32 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Monica is using her "inside" voice. :-)

Detroitnerd
Username: Detroitnerd

Post Number: 3606
Posted on Thursday, March 05, 2009 - 4:33 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

"I have a good heart!" Oh, criminy. Boo-freakin'-hoo, Monica. Lots of batshit crazy people have good hearts. They just don't hold the destiny of thousands of other people in their hands.

Cellus
Username: Cellus

Post Number: 19
Posted on Thursday, March 05, 2009 - 4:37 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

her house isn't the cleanest!! and the Santa Claus scare tatic on her nieces and nephews is stupid!! she's truly out to lunch.

well she said her birthday is on Halloween! hmm that truly speaks volumes lol

Jjw
Username: Jjw

Post Number: 555
Posted on Thursday, March 05, 2009 - 4:51 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Good grief what a slob. This woman can't keep one home organized but is expected to help organize an entire city??? Good luck!
Not sure on how the general public feels, but if I knew they were coming to film my home, I'd pick up a little.

Leland_palmer
Username: Leland_palmer

Post Number: 538
Posted on Thursday, March 05, 2009 - 5:02 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

And now...Council Presidents on Trampolines...

Jjw
Username: Jjw

Post Number: 556
Posted on Thursday, March 05, 2009 - 5:09 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Was that dog piss on the edge of the trampoline? Also, that dog didn't look to happy being thrown up there.

Leland_palmer

Post Number: 539
Posted on Thursday, March 05, 2009 - 5:13 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

BRC unplugged right now http://www.ci.detroit.mi.us/le gislative/CityCouncil/Default. htm

Leland_palmer

Post Number: 540
Posted on Thursday, March 05, 2009 - 5:18 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

They cut the feed, but BRC was ranting about Europeans and India. She was also crying about every article calling council names.

Crumbled_pavement
Username: Crumbled_pavement

Post Number: 736
Posted on Thursday, March 05, 2009 - 5:51 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

What was the purpose of that crazy bat giving a tour of her house? Is she planning on selling it and *wink, wink* leaving town - i.e.: leaving Council?

Spiritofdetroit
Username: Spiritofdetroit

Post Number: 1246
Posted on Thursday, March 05, 2009 - 6:08 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

she then began singing "Onward Christian Soldiers" with Martha Reeves.

WHAT THE FUCK

Aha
Username: Aha

Post Number: 5
Posted on Thursday, March 05, 2009 - 6:14 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Are we witnessing the last days of Detroit...Does anyone see a miracle on the horizon...Do we all need to invest in a trampoline too...

Showstoppa
Username: Showstoppa

Post Number: 7
Posted on Thursday, March 05, 2009 - 6:29 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I'm at the point now that I really wish that Granholm or somebody come in and take over this city. This has gotten to the point where it's just depressing. I really hope this doesn't go national.

Lodgedodger
Username: Lodgedodger

Post Number: 1618
Posted on Thursday, March 05, 2009 - 6:36 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Show, this very well may go national. Think about it, those four singing, "Onward Christian Soldiers", during an illegal council meeting. What a bunch of idiots! Can this become any more of an embarrassment?

I don't see anything changing with the Mayoral election in May. They're out of control, I wish the governor would step in and stop this mess!

Aha
Username: Aha

Post Number: 6
Posted on Thursday, March 05, 2009 - 7:12 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

The cries for help go into a vacuum...The free fall of the auto industry, compounded with a paralyzed city government and inertia in Lansing is a catastrophe in the making...This is a reality...Detroit's unhinging will be felt throughout the state...The country will feel the after shock...

Daddeeo
Username: Daddeeo

Post Number: 522
Posted on Thursday, March 05, 2009 - 8:11 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Crazy bat people moving to a city near you.

Nellonfury
Username: Nellonfury

Post Number: 232
Posted on Thursday, March 05, 2009 - 10:34 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I'm glad this not on MTV cribs.

Add Your Message Here
Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.