Discuss Detroit » DISCUSS DETROIT! » ::: DetroitYES Sports Forum ::: » What did you do during the Lions Blackout? « Previous Next »
Top of pageBottom of page

Downriviera
Username: Downriviera

Post Number: 1021
Posted on Sunday, October 26, 2008 - 8:31 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Normally I would have been prone on the couch eating chips and swearing at the TV. But many thanks to all the local businesses that did not pick up the remaining tickets so the game was not shown. I hit some local trails on my moutain bike, enjoying the fresh fall air and colors. Came home, cut the grass (hopefully the last time) and played with the dog. A great fall day that was not wasted for a change.

Mackinaw
Username: Mackinaw

Post Number: 5458
Posted on Monday, October 27, 2008 - 12:27 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

That's great to hear-- a much better way for everyone to use their precious time.

Living outside of Michigan right now I NEVER have to see their sorry asses on TV...not until Thanksgiving at least. It's great.

Goat
Username: Goat

Post Number: 10459
Posted on Monday, October 27, 2008 - 2:52 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Drunk at the game just like old man Ford.

Raptor56
Username: Raptor56

Post Number: 563
Posted on Monday, October 27, 2008 - 3:55 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

watched a little bit online, however I found it much less stressful, and easier to turn off than TV, after the punt return for TD.

Add Your Message Here
Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.