Discuss Detroit » DISCUSS DETROIT! » :::Eastside Memories Megathread::: » Where are all the Denby Tars? » Archive through September 17, 2008 « Previous Next »
Top of pageBottom of page

Goblue
Username: Goblue

Post Number: 2398
Posted on Sunday, August 31, 2008 - 11:08 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

ES/OD: Tango ain't no fool...he knows better than to vote for Geo. McCain...and his really outstanding running mate...whazername...gag, gag, barf!

Eastside61
Username: Eastside61

Post Number: 2103
Posted on Monday, September 01, 2008 - 2:10 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Rumor here in the hills .... So GB get on this one. sarah brainless is not the mother of her supposed 5th child and it is actually her daughters. Her daughter was out of school for 8 months with mono ... sure ... and then Sarah b-less never looks preg. goes to some obscure hospital and magically this child is born ..... and Sarah B-dead goes back to her GOP work as a world leader three days after the birth..... the believe - a - meter needle is now pointing to_ LIE by the experienced Sarah P.

Goblue

Post Number: 2404
Posted on Monday, September 01, 2008 - 4:28 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

WOW! That's one I hadn't heard...can't believe that even she is dumb enough to think she could pull that off under the scrutiny she's going to face...but, who knows. She was featured in Alaska Mag a few months ago...I think I might still have the copy.

The NY Times reported today that she worked with the oil companies to get polar bears taken off of the endangered list...and supports the wolf hunt from airplanes...can't wait for the Sierra Club and others to lower the cannons. It seems like John Bush did one of his hip shot snap decisions before anyone had a chance to vette her...can't wait for Hillary to go after her.

Eastside61

Post Number: 2108
Posted on Monday, September 01, 2008 - 5:09 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Johnny dunce McCain is going down!

Goblue

Post Number: 2406
Posted on Monday, September 01, 2008 - 5:47 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

It couldn't happen to a better self-serving idiot. The story is breaking as we speak...her 17 year old daughter is 5 months pregnant...what kind of cheap shit mother would subject her daughter to this kind of shit? I'm sorry for the kid...her mother did it to her...and it's just another example of Geo. McCain's stupidity. We've had eight years of an absolute moron in the White House...we sure as shit don't need another dunce who wouldn't have graduated from the Naval Academy if his grandfather and father hadn't been admirals.

Olddetroiter
Username: Olddetroiter

Post Number: 1309
Posted on Monday, September 01, 2008 - 9:47 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

ES: Regardless of who wins, I'm not coming near Tango's stall before GB finishes the November sheath cleaning.

Eastside61

Post Number: 2110
Posted on Tuesday, September 02, 2008 - 1:30 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

OD: Please join us ... we know who is going to win ... and as my spiritual leader has so stated "WE SURE AS SHIT DON'T NEED ANOTHER DUNCE" well stated GB .... GO BLUE!

Goblue

Post Number: 2411
Posted on Tuesday, September 02, 2008 - 12:00 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

OD: Hell...I thought you were coming out for sheath cleaning lessons...that would likely be a good business in the Detroit area.

Olddetroiter

Post Number: 1326
Posted on Tuesday, September 02, 2008 - 8:39 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

GB: From what I’ve heard about sheath cleaning it seems like it’s a talent that can’t be taught. Either you got it, or you don’t…. You got it, and I don’t.

Goblue

Post Number: 2414
Posted on Wednesday, September 03, 2008 - 12:53 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

OD: A pair of latex gloves...some aloe sheath cleaner...and quick reflexes in case they kick...sometimes they take exception to someone messin' with their privates. Actually, the mare is the worse one when it comes to cleaning her teats.

Olddetroiter

Post Number: 1336
Posted on Wednesday, September 03, 2008 - 8:27 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

GB: You definitely have the touch.

Eastside61

Post Number: 2117
Posted on Thursday, September 04, 2008 - 10:46 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

OD: I think that HT was the one that got old GB interested in the Sheath Cleaning business - I hope that Tango got a thorough cleaning before heading east .....

Olddetroiter

Post Number: 1346
Posted on Friday, September 05, 2008 - 8:38 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

ES: Tango got the delux special cleaning with an extra touch-up at a rest area just before they reached their destination.

Eastside61

Post Number: 2120
Posted on Sunday, September 07, 2008 - 2:04 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

OD: could this "extra" cleaning been learned at CHORE CLUB that GB joined while at DHS when he wanted to date SR and HT at the same time????

Olddetroiter

Post Number: 1360
Posted on Sunday, September 07, 2008 - 9:31 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Wasn’t CHORE the acronym SR invented for “Clean the House Or the Relationship Ends”? When she promised to bring Joy into GB’s life he didn’t know she meant in the dishwater.

(Message edited by olddetroiter on September 07, 2008)

Eastside61

Post Number: 2126
Posted on Tuesday, September 09, 2008 - 7:39 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

That's it .... GB was fooled once again by Ms. SR .... and then Howie ... no wonder he wanted to hide out in Kalamazoo and major in RESUME writing for other eastsiders ..... He is one messed up dude .... Did GB ever graduate from DHS .....????

Olddetroiter

Post Number: 1370
Posted on Tuesday, September 09, 2008 - 11:35 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

ES: I think he graduated, but it took the gentle prodding of a kindly guidance counselor to keep him on the straight and narrow through the 12th grade. The Navigator had a special dedication of thanks to the counselor right under GB’s picture. At least I think it was GB. You couldn’t tell for sure since his face didn’t show.

Eastside61

Post Number: 2130
Posted on Wednesday, September 10, 2008 - 10:50 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

OD: Once again you are right! I know that GB talked endlessly about Arthur Deikuff and Harold Hammond and Wm Rheaume as terrific guidance individuals.... and then others like HT and SE59 were totally instrumental with helping him in those formative years.

Olddetroiter

Post Number: 1380
Posted on Thursday, September 11, 2008 - 8:34 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I can’t wait to see his updated resume after he includes the past week’s educational experience… surely as excellent as his work at WMU and U-of-M.

Eastside61

Post Number: 2134
Posted on Thursday, September 11, 2008 - 10:12 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

OD: Are you sure that GB (or GO BLOW) as 7 calls him ... actually went to college??? I thought that right after graduation from DHS he became a used car salesmen for the Plymouth Valiant. Somewhere on Gratiot between 7 (no! not your house 7) and 8 mile....

Olddetroiter

Post Number: 1387
Posted on Friday, September 12, 2008 - 8:31 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

ES: GB used to lurk around the girls’ dorms and stalk the dorm mothers, so everyone assumed he was a student. But I guess he could have driven there after he got off work each night. He had to park off campus though. The campus cops would have suspected something if they saw a Valiant cruising the site.

Eastside61

Post Number: 2140
Posted on Saturday, September 13, 2008 - 11:27 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

OD: How many years did GB and Howie live in the Valiant???? Was it 3 ....????

Olddetroiter

Post Number: 1398
Posted on Sunday, September 14, 2008 - 9:58 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

ES: I don’t know, but GB loved his Valiant. When he and SE59 split up he had to give her everything else so she would let him keep the Valiant. Today his four stall barn is full with Tango, Diego, Cinnamon, and his “Prince Valiant”

Eastside61

Post Number: 2145
Posted on Sunday, September 14, 2008 - 1:19 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

OD: Does GB share a stall with Diego???? I know Mrs GB has sent him to the barn until Halloween....

Olddetroiter

Post Number: 1403
Posted on Sunday, September 14, 2008 - 4:37 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Es: It’s possible. Tango, being a show horse, doesn't share his stall with just anyone.

Eastside61

Post Number: 2150
Posted on Sunday, September 14, 2008 - 5:56 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

OD: maybe he has been banned to just the paddock with just some indian blankets that are made out of polyester .....

Olddetroiter

Post Number: 1408
Posted on Monday, September 15, 2008 - 11:01 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

ES: GB traded his ‘70s leisure suits and bell bottoms to the Navajos for the polyester blanket. They tried to get him to throw in his Nehru jacket too, but he wasn’t willing to go that far.

Eastside61

Post Number: 2157
Posted on Tuesday, September 16, 2008 - 2:05 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

OD: One of his polyester blanket specials also included JC's Nehru jacket medallion that GB stole from her one afternoon while a Eastland.... In regards to the jacket .... he actually wore the NEHRU on the CO trip....... Tango was pissed but GB was insistent!

Olddetroiter

Post Number: 1418
Posted on Tuesday, September 16, 2008 - 10:35 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I’ll bet Tango was really embarrassed having to carry a dork like that on his back in front of all the other horses. Plus GB got to wear his expensive silk chaps while tango was stuck with a cheap polyester blanket.

Eastside61

Post Number: 2161
Posted on Wednesday, September 17, 2008 - 1:00 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

and why would he steal it off of the little catholic girl (JC) at eastland ... I wonder if it is that communist stuff that Rev. Zitro preaches is really true.....???? I think Z is right and a very intelligent individual...I hope he lives in the the mid west ..... where real values are harvested ....