Discuss Detroit » DISCUSS DETROIT! » ::: DetroitYES Sports Forum ::: » US Open Tennis « Previous Next »
Top of pageBottom of page

Downriviera
Username: Downriviera

Post Number: 938
Posted on Tuesday, September 02, 2008 - 11:38 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I've really been enjoying this years US Open Tennis Tournament. Some good 5 setters. I think Venus will win the women's. Roddick is moving and playing well, and he's got that serve. But I don't think he has the finesse to beat Nadal or Federer. His next match will be tough. I wouldn't mind seeing a Nadal/Federer final like they had at Wimbeldon. I look for Federer to repeat, but it won't be easy for him.
Top of pageBottom of page

Amgasper01
Username: Amgasper01

Post Number: 76
Posted on Wednesday, September 03, 2008 - 12:26 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

After seeing Roddick's match tonight, I gotta say he has at least a shot at Djokovic. And I was pretty sure his career was about over a month ago...

If Mardy Fish takes a set off tomorrow night against nadal he should get a parade.

And finally, watching the Williams sisters play against each other is about as exciting as playing with a door knob.

Add Your Message Here
Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.